Thread: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Game

Default Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Game

Ok, I was under the impression...with all the hype, that the game was meant to be released today...23rd June. So I waltz down to my local Target store...and ask for Transformers Revenge of the Fallen on PC. To my major dissapointment, the guy answered, 'Sorry, we don't have that yet'. So I walk off thinking oh well...looks like Ill have to get it in Geelong. I decide to have a look at the figures...and low and behold I spot some voyagers, and deluxes, I think, na, Id better not get them, I want the game. I want to know if the PC version has been released elsewhere...and for those who have it, is it good? How's the multiplayer?

Which deluxes?
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap

Quote Originally Posted by Dylbot View Post
    Which deluxes?
    ROFL! Topic change!

Back on topic.

I thought it was supposed to be out too, but on the 24th I rang my local Kmart for the DS version and they didn't have it yet. Apparently its in their catalogue in a week or so, so they guy said they would have it then.

I guess that maybe a game specific store (EB, Gametraders etc etc) would probably go to the effort of getting games in on release date, but I guess Target etc don't bother until their normal delivery comes in.

Typical lazy Australian customer service where apparently its a privilage for the consumer to use their shops....