Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rotf game review

Default rotf game review

ive only played alittle of it for pc. Need to upgrade my pc much like the first in gameplay, really this is what the first game should have been like. still feels the same however but i like it see how the rest of it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    ive only played alittle of it for pc. Need to upgrade my pc much like the first in gameplay, really this is what the first game should have been like. still feels the same however but i like it see how the rest of it goes
    Hmmm. I was afraid of that. Thanks for the heads up Autocon!

Which characters have you played as? How do the vehicle modes handle in terms of control?

Have you given it a shot in multiplayer yet, cause thats what Im kinda holding out for. A good muliplayer fuction will see me happy.

Got it for PC Today.

It's brilliant, its just pure fun, pure carnage.

The Multiplayer is great too, I had about 5 friends over before and did a 3 vs 3 , it was just pure chaos.

Needs a very power pc to run though, if you cant run xbox 360 equivalent games on your pc dont bother with this game

Im fortunate to have a gaming pc as its a hobby.

I just picked it up for PC as well.

What sort of specs are you running?

I intend to run it on a Intel Q6600, 3Gb RAM and 512Mb NVIDIA 9600GT. Not sure if I can run it on native resolution on my 24inch screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahhak View Post
    Have you given it a shot in multiplayer yet, cause thats what Im kinda holding out for. A good muliplayer fuction will see me happy.
    Read my PS3 First Impressions thread over in Ratbats Review's

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=4709

what annoyse me the most is holding down the shift key to stay in vechile mode..having one of those spelling days

what annoyse me the most is holding down the shift key to stay in vechile mode..having one of those spelling days
    Yes but that is because it is a direct PC port, on console it is the right trigger which is more practical in use

Get yourself an XBOX 360 Wired Controller for your PC. That's what I did and it's much better. Now I just have to remember what all the buttons do...

I'm going to wait for the game to be on clearance this time next year. Might have caved in and bought an XBOX by then.