Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread: Revenge of the Fallen, Anyone else Dislike?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The Constructicons captured them in Paris.
    I thought Soundwave did, since they were captured after he started to descend into earth, I could easily be wrong thanks to the horrific editing, that made it hard to follow that the hell was happening!

I was under the impression Soundwave was hooked up to the satellite to the end of the film, and never came down to Earth?

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    I was under the impression Soundwave was hooked up to the satellite to the end of the film, and never came down to Earth?
    Bay forgot he existed by the end of the movie so he simply 'vanished' just like Wheelie or Barricade in the first film.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Bay forgot he existed by the end of the movie so he simply 'vanished' just like Wheelie or Barricade in the first film.
    mmmm. I think we should dub this the Bay void. Poor helpless characters get sucked in and are never heard of again. I fear that Arcee, wheelie and Jolt maybe at the event horizon of the Bay void as we speak.

I'm not sure that Jolt ever left the Bay void - poor dude had no lines and about 3 seconds of screen time. Even Leo's techhead mates had more screentime.

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    I'm not sure that Jolt ever left the Bay void - poor dude had no lines and about 3 seconds of screen time. Even Leo's techhead mates had more screentime.
    lol, true. An while we're at it lets add Mixmaster... and the rest of the Constructicons, blink and you miss them too. The funny thing is, if you aren't a G1 fan, and don't collect, you wouldn't have the foggiest clue who over half the movie formers are. I mean it's not like the good M Bay even bothered to mention at any point that they are the constructicons, or gave us you know, names and personalities to identify them with. Poor little guys.

Ps if anyone wants a good laugh search Michael Bay, south Park.

Quote Originally Posted by RageOnTheRoads View Post
    I mean it's not like the good M Bay even bothered to mention at any point that they are the constructicons, or gave us you know, names and personalities to identify them with. Poor little guys.
    Well, they were here to help The Fallen destroy the planet and all. So I don't think "poor little guys" is quite the term I'd use.

But you're right, Bay did a terrible job of showcasing the Decepticons. Forget characterisation, Long Haul & Mixmaster needed to be characters, period