< I'll try not to Post Spoilers but I'd prefer you read this after seeing the movie, So read at your own risk >.

I was never a G1 Formers Fan, I just didn't watch it as a kid, If I had of I'm sure I would of loved it.

When Transformers the movie came out ( Michael Bays one ) I was so excited to see it, and to be honest I loved it. Particularly the last 30 minutes, It just blew me away to see Ratchet, Ironhide and Bumblebee kicking ass.

When I heard Revenge of the Fallen was coming out I was so pumped.
I even pulled an all nighter last night because I was too excited to sleep. 10am could not come fast enough.

So I got into the cinema, the lights when down, and was blown away by the first 10 minutes of the movie. It was just amazing to see all the autobots again working together and kicking ass.

Then...

It was mostly a blur of explosions and military scenes.

About half way through the movie there was an awesome Scene with Optimus fighting in the forest, which was just brilliant.

Anyways the story went on, everything happened, then the final scene approached.

The Desert, Lots of Decepticons, and the Autobots all coming to save the day.
Except there's one problem.

There really wasn't any Autobots, There was just military, over and over.

I keep't waiting and waiting hoping to see Ironhide take a few good shots, or Ratchet to pull out a decent weapon and lay into the Deceps.

But nope, just more military stuff...

Devestator goes down from a freaking Ship? I mean what the hell is that.

The autobots get about 2 minutes if that screen time, I was lucky enough to see Jolt in the final scene for about 5 seconds.

Then it's more military and an ending that leaves alot to be explained?

I feel like crying, I had such high hopes for the movie from the way it was hyped, I keept waiting for the big finale, all the Autobots fighting all the Decepticons, Blades, Guns, Explosions, but all I saw were Military jets, tanks, and explosions.

I'm not trying to badmouth the movie, the few scenes with the bots were brilliant, but seriously, it felt like I was watching ' Michael Bay Presents the US Military, and some Autobots for backup '.