Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: G.I. Joe Rise Of Cobra (Toy sightings)

do you see a reactive impact scarlett anywhere?

I've only seen her twice, in different Kmarts a couple of weeks ago.

There are some Reactive Scarlets at Hurstville, I may go and pick her and Stormshadow up this week.

I bought Elite Viper and (regular) Heavy Duty today, and I opened Cobra Commander. I must say he rather Impressed me, the helmet may not be classic CC but its really well excecuted toywise. And his cape and level of detail on the sculpt are really nice to.

After browsing pics on TNI from Joecon, I'm actualy starting to get a little excited about the future of the movie line. The expanded movie universe toys seem to be comming up with some concepts that are unique but still grounded in the joe movie universe. If the figures are as good as some of that artwork they could be great.

The Jungle Viper Looks like it may be pure win! At least for me.

nice.

by the way, i saw 1 ice viper in kmart.
    how rare is he?

Ice Viper is seen wherever the rest of his wave is seen. The wave is still fairly rare, but I don't think any of the individual figures in it are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Ice Viper is seen wherever the rest of his wave is seen. The wave is still fairly rare, but I don't think any of the individual figures in it are.
    I've only seen this wave in Kmarts so far. I'm still trying to find Covergirl and Sgt Stone which seems to be non-existent at the moment in my area. I have to admit, the new movie has resparked my liking for collecting joe figures. But they need to do a decent Destro figure for the ROC line. The regular version just doesn't appeal to me whatsoever. The upcoming repainted version looks slightly better but I'm not going buy a multipack just for one figure. I'm also still deciding on whether I want to buy the Steel Crusher APV whilst Kmart's got their sale on. But vehicles take up too much space for displaying so maybe the decision has already been made.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

I've seen Sgt Stone and Covergirl at Target from time to time, not a big fan of Cover A Girl though, she makes all the other female figures in the line look pretty.

Pretty much with you on the vehicles, though I wouldn't mind making space for one or two if they were more like the originals and less gimmicky. I want a Cobra 4wd with front and back seating.

I to find Destro lacklustre, I'd happily get the 3 pack reapint as I'm also a fan of Cobra henchmen, however I have some doubt over whether we will see it in stores for a decent price.
    Last edited by Lord_Zed; 24th August 2009 at 08:44 PM.

Unregistered Guest

Default Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes!!!

has the wave for paris pursuit snake eyes been released yet? i really want him!!! Best looking figure OUT!!!

a month ago, man.

Selected Kmarts and Uncle Petes toys have that wave.

I bought a few figures from that wave today in fact.