Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: G.I. Joe Rise Of Cobra (Toy sightings)

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    What's wrong with the new Night Raven (other than its size)? I still have my original, though the starboard landing gear needs to be replaced...
    Cor, would you consider selling it?

Nothing really bad with the new one. But it is smaller than the old Raven, and the landing wheels don't turn! They're one solid piece of plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The new one actually looks fun to me and I'm very tempted to pick one up from Kmart during the current toy sale.
    got one but havent really opened it yet a bit hesitant i supposed.

those target exclusives arent even in our system so they csnt be sold until the system is updated which could take up to a week. i estimate theyll be around $25
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    those target exclusives arent even in our system so they csnt be sold until the system is updated which could take up to a week. i estimate theyll be around $25
    I was in Target the other day and tried to scan Snake Eyes... it wouldn't scan so I tried one of the others (I think the Glider) and it scanned as $40... Think someone mentioned on this board that the sale will bring them down to $30... That's way too expensive... But I'll still buy Snake Eyes if I get a chance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    I was in Target the other day and tried to scan Snake Eyes... it wouldn't scan so I tried one of the others (I think the Glider) and it scanned as $40... Think someone mentioned on this board that the sale will bring them down to $30... That's way too expensive... But I'll still buy Snake Eyes if I get a chance!!!
    yeah their $40 at my target too. i thought theyd be cheaper coz their smaller than the other vehicles.but maybe because their exclusives their more
    ~

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

$25 I'd understand. And maybe even think about. But $40...

im looking for the black suit scarlet, is it out now?

Quote Originally Posted by foor View Post
    Cor, would you consider selling it?

Nothing really bad with the new one. But it is smaller than the old Raven, and the landing wheels don't turn! They're one solid piece of plastic.
    Not at the moment. The starboard gear broke, and to make repairs, I'll probably need to source parts from the US
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

I just can't justify the price of those Alpha Vehicles, for the same price you could get two in the 25th Anniversary line. Still waiting on the movie to inspire me perhaps, but so far none have jumpred out at me.

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    Not at the moment. The starboard gear broke, and to make repairs, I'll probably need to source parts from the US
    Where do you plan to get parts from, I have a second hand Night Raven missing just about everything.

Friends, probably.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.