Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teletran - 1 Fanmade diarama

Default Teletran - 1 Fanmade diarama

just found this, its by i-gear and it looks pretty awesome and a good size too.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...iorama-167593/

That looks very cool, here's to hoping I can get my hands on one

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    That looks very cool, here's to hoping I can get my hands on one
    Same.

At last, a good idea! This is their first item that appeals to me. Quite tempting... I wish I have more space in my Detolf display...

Yeah its pretty awesome and want one but have no room to display it

However it would be better if the Autobot base is painted that earth orange we see in G1 but gray is fine.

This is sick!!! lucky i can make some room in my cabinets for it....

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Yeah its pretty awesome and want one but have no room to display it

However it would be better if the Autobot base is painted that earth orange we see in G1 but gray is fine.
    Its not going to be grey. according to the site says its an unpainted prototype....
    i just hope they will get the orange tone right when they finally get around to painting it...

Yeah, this is going a bit too far for me. If I was a little boy again and played like I did back then, maybe. But as an adult toy collector... too much, and it doesn't contribute to, or enhance, the most important part of what I enjoy about Transformers now.... transforming.

I think we're really about to witness an explosion in even more third part accessories and add-ons. I'm going to be very picky about which of those I pursue.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post

I think we're really about to witness an explosion in even more third part accessories and add-ons.

I want to get some stuff from these guys or make my own.

Action Figure Displays

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    I want to get some stuff from these guys or make my own.

Action Figure Displays
    Clever idea. I'd really to get some cheap clear glass or plastic risers to put in my glass cabinet to create levels so the figures in the back could be up higher.

Yeah, this is going a bit too far for me. If I was a little boy again and played like I did back then, maybe. But as an adult toy collector... too much, and it doesn't contribute to, or enhance, the most important part of what I enjoy about Transformers now.... transforming.

I think we're really about to witness an explosion in even more third part accessories and add-ons. I'm going to be very picky about which of those I pursue.
    to each their own...
    i know i will be getting this set. even if i dont "play" with my TFs, it will still display well in my collection... provided they paint it orange and not some other funky a** colours...

Clever idea. I'd really to get some cheap clear glass or plastic risers to put in my glass cabinet to create levels so the figures in the back could be up higher.
    you want cheap? use empty ferrero rocher boxes mate... comes in different sizes and works really well to elevate figures in the background.