Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Target Toy Sale Jul-23 to Aug 5

Quote Originally Posted by nettie! View Post
    Bah! I did 9-2:30 and all I wanna do is sleep - spent most of my shift on reg getting abused for charging 10c a bag... Then went down to layby to wrestle my way through everyones spastic amount of toys... SLEEP!?!?
    tomorrow and Saturday is all day in layby
    BUT I GOT A WICKED TARGET TOY SALE TRANSFORMER TEE!!!
    i saw those. i wore my normal red shirt though. One woman spent $1500 on toys and stuff. I've hidden a leader class jetfire, although i dont know if i want to get that or the soundwave mp3 player off the net.
    ~

I just got home from a couple of Targets here in Brisbane and the Transformers shelves were pretty much empty. I've been holding out on buying ROTF waiting for this sale cause I had a couple of gift cards. Man, what a let down, I had to settle for a few figures I didn't really want and there really wasn't a hell of a lot to choose from. It looked like there had been a crazed mob go through the TF stocks.

profits from the bags to to charity.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    *hugs*

We have one guy off work with Swine Flu at the moment. Funny thing is, he's not at all worried about it.
    thanks mate, feeling a lil better, got to pop into Target at Parra and they barely had a thing but I managed to get me a Jetfire from Parra Kmart yay

If people are having trouble finding leaders at Target, Kmart has them for $69. The 2 Kmarts I was in today had them on end displays far away from the Transformers toy section. They have Optimus, Jetfire and Megatron.

i've got a SPARE Jetfire from Target at $70 ($69.99) if anyone's interested

My girlfriend's son wanted The Fallen - they're all sold where he lives... so she went to Target on Broadway during her lunchbreak, and it was bedlam from all accounts. Screaming kids everywhere, and no TFs in sight. As usual, Rockdale Target has stock longer than the other Sydney Targets - they had two The Fallens when I went about about 6pm. And they were quiet, as usual

I pity you getting abused for the 10c bags, nettie!. I personally just don't see the need for a bag most of the time anyway... but it's not like 10c is going to kill people. Australia post is doing the same thing with their plastic bags, soon, by the way.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

i would say the 10c bags are pretty lousily made!

From the sounds of these posts most if not all TF's were goneski real quick! Castle Hill Target was the complete opposite. There were heaps of TF stock left. I was the only silly person actually running to the TF section as all the mums and dads ran for all those other crappy excuse for what they call toys these days.

I don't get why people are whinging over 10cents for a plastic bag. I think its good that Target are charging. But then again I've never really seen any real need for plastic bags apart from using them as garbage bin bags hehe

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    i would say the 10c bags are pretty lousily made!
    No way!!! They're a BAGilion times better than the other ones!

We had giant bags - Santa sacks - which were free and I kept saying they're only free cos they're killing the planet lol