Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Target Toy Sale Jul-23 to Aug 5

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Cybertron Prime & Crumplezone $99.99
    I don't think thats really too bad a price.

Especially since Cybertron had a pretty high ratio of great figures.

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    snap
    the nerf vulcan is going to be on sale
    time for me to layby one of those
    It is $20 cheaper at K-mart
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    It is $20 cheaper at K-mart
    kmart here i come

Target catalogue WITH prices is now up. Not the cheapest but the Cybertron Optimus & Crumplezone 2-pack is a good deal for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Target catalogue WITH prices is now up. Not the cheapest but the Cybertron Optimus & Crumplezone 2-pack is a good deal for that price.
    except none will be on the shelves! ive bought one for $130 just to hold onto for the moment

I talked to management tonight, they say that no deposit laybys will be available during this sale.

we have those cybertron optimus two packs out in our reserve. Only about 4 of them. they will probably be moved out to shelves as space becomes available.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    I talked to management tonight, they say that no deposit laybys will be available during this sale.

we have those cybertron optimus two packs out in our reserve. Only about 4 of them. they will probably be moved out to shelves as space becomes available.
    Is this for the opportunistic chance that people may actually pay the $129.95 pricetag before the sale to snap up a set?

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    kmart here i come
    If you can wait, have a closer look at Target , the Vulcan may be $20 dearer but it comes with extra ammo and belt. Just when the enemy runs out, you have another belt to whack em with. Personally, i'm getting mine later today from Kmart, i can't wait two weeks to torment my cat!
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Is this for the opportunistic chance that people may actually pay the $129.95 pricetag before the sale to snap up a set?
    i dunno if your saying that in a rude way or not, but no, they arent movie items they wont be put on our shelves for the public until either 1. we are low on movie stock, 2. we are sold out of movie stock or 3. hasbro rep puts it out, or we are instructed to put it out.

Perhaps you dont understand what the reserve is. The reserve is the place stock is put when theres no room for it on the shelves. the public have no access to it. so i dont see how we'd be taking opportunistic chances to sell them =/
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    i dunno if your saying that in a rude way or not, but no, they arent movie items they wont be put on our shelves for the public until either 1. we are low on movie stock, 2. we are sold out of movie stock or 3. hasbro rep puts it out, or we are instructed to put it out.

Perhaps you dont understand what the reserve is. The reserve is the place stock is put when theres no room for it on the shelves. the public have no access to it. so i dont see how we'd be taking opportunistic chances to sell them =/
    james do you reckon Target can price match with Big W, btw i dont think i can make it today is it ok tommorow?