Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Target Toy Sale Jul-23 to Aug 5

Hey nettie, have you got any new rotf stock coming in for the sale, or will it just be whatever happens to be on the shelf? I'm hoping Skids will be out, as Mudflap is getting lonely
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap

basically, it was whatever stock is instore... However! Stores may have new stock waiting in the reserves that they'll put out for toy sale... If that makes sense??

I'm in layby this weekend so I'll check what's out in the reserves and I'll ask some questions

Thanks nettie
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap

Honestly guys, if you're finding so much trouble about getting a price-match, why not just go over to Kmart of Big W, get any leader for $67 / $70 and then go swap it at Target? Saves the hassle of having to talk/argue with some "annoying sales manager who won't budge".

Go Target, grab a Jetfire, pay and meet the other half waiting outside with the other leader and go straight back to service desk to refund. Target's stupidity for not wanting sales is not our problem.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

lol Mel we spent all last week doing that

I don't have any problems with it I think it's awesome!

Besides it only works if you have a receipt and the keycodes match so meh

Quote Originally Posted by nettie! View Post
    lol Mel we spent all last week doing that
    Yup, the smartest no-hassles way! I only posted cause I read the frustrated post from shazam and some of the others and I think to myself, why waste your time and effort to annoy yourself on price-match when there's the easier alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    are you serious? ive been doing that for a long time now! i didnt want to say here cos people might think its a bad thing and dont want to get told off... do you guys think its a bad thing?
    We are not really allowed to discuss much because we cannot promote "non-ethical" behavior on the board. So we shall stop here.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

PRICES ARE UP!!! i'm working in layby this afternoon so i'll see what else i can find out

target toy sale prices!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Oooo.... Optimus Prime Voice Changer only $35! Saw this yesterday and the new Cullen phrases sound good! Great price!

Yeah I'm getting a helmet too...