Thread: WST Dinorobots - where's the best place to look?

Default WST Dinorobots - where's the best place to look?

Howdy all.

I've had WST Desert Warrior (Snarl) for quite some time and his left arm has decided to snap off. Lack of quality control, you say? BAH! Fan-made toys have excellent quality control! :P

Anywho, as I bought WST Jungle Warrior (Sludge) while at Botcon, I thought now I need to replace Snarl I may as well finish the set. Plus it would look cool to have WST Grimlock, Slag, Snarl and Swoop next to my official Transformers Sludge for a sense of scale. We all know Sludge towered over the rest in dinosaur mode, there's no need to argue it.

Moving on, I've done a quick browse of the 'net and so far have only found them at TFSource. Interestingly enough it works out to be $5 more expensive to buy only four of the figures directly from the website than buying all five from their eBay page. So I figure I should buy all five, but I'd still like to look around and see if anyone else is selling them.

Apart from TFSource, does anyone know where else I can find them?

Side note: Saw the preview of Hybrid-Style Dinorobots on Justitoys website. Consider my keyboard well and truly drooled at the prospect of another Sludge figure. There just aren't enough!

Robotkingdom has two - Slag and Grimlock they're listed under the WST in their transformers listing.

Somebody here did sell em not sure/ dont remeber who but Im sure they'll pop up. I got mine from Gamblor and Iceburn before hopefully you complete your set Sleeve. The little buggers are really good, diecast features and all, they indeed look good. I display mine with an extra Metroplex and they fit the size excellent.

Oh just found them as well all in stock locally at www.transfigure.com.au and they're priced as what/howmuch I got mine
    Last edited by liegeprime; 30th June 2009 at 07:39 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Oh just found them as well all in stock locally at www.transfigure.com.au and they're priced as what/howmuch I got mine
    Hey Liege - I don't think that's quite the right URL if you mean the website I think you mean:

http://www.transfiguretoys.com//inde...ex&cPath=62_58

i've got a spare smarl if you want, misb
    Last edited by fatbot; 30th June 2009 at 09:42 PM.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

I may be putting up a complete set of wst dinorobots up for sale very soon so it's a pity you've already got a couple.

I have every exclusive. Most misb

Quote Originally Posted by Linthart View Post
    I may be putting up a complete set of wst dinorobots up for sale very soon so it's a pity you've already got a couple.

how much im intersted?

+1
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Linthart View Post

I'm actually interested in buying the whole set, as my Snarl is broken and I wouldn't mind an extra Sludge as he is my favourite Transformer.