10 66.67%
  • Use reprolabels to save money

0 0%
  • Prefer reprolabels

3 20.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reprolabels

Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    I haven't emailed the second one, but have been told my order has been reposted at least twice. I brought the items through their webpage, not eBay, and I think Paypal has a time limit that you can put a complaint through.
    I know what you are saying. My circumstances were exactly the same. If you read what I posted instead of making excuses and complaining you might get somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    I know what you are saying. My circumstances were exactly the same. If you read what I posted instead of making excuses and complaining you might get somewhere.
    I have put a complaint into Paypal and also emailed the other address you suggested. Thanks.

Has there been a change in ownership of Reprolabels? The way some people have been treated here as costumers is a long way from the excellent service I received about a year ago.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Don't think so but I vaguely, sorta, kinda remember getting an email a while ago saying there was a change in their email address.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Has there been a change in ownership of Reprolabels? The way some people have been treated here as costumers is a long way from the excellent service I received about a year ago.
    My opinion;
    I don't think it is a change of ownership (but I don't know)
    I think they moved to a different location, the move caused orders from a specific time period to be lost/ unfilled.
    There was also a huge move to catch up on orders completely, this may have led to them using outside labour or working beyond capacity.

Either way they seem like a basically honest company that have seen things get much bigger than they expected.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I have just made a small order with Reprolabels to see how it goes. I have not ordered anything for almost a year but I have made at least a dozen orders with them before and only once was there a big delay but nothing like yours, Lordy.
    Aaaw I shouldve told you I have some stuff I wanted to get them as well but not much... oh well next time mebbe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Hey, this is a question. http://www.reprolabels.com/Autobots/...s/Mapeject.jpg On the link it shows the sticker comes with chest stickers, did the original toy come with them? Also how come this set doesn't include the Autobot logo for the chest?

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Aaaw I shouldve told you I have some stuff I wanted to get them as well but not much... oh well next time mebbe
    I am mostly testing them to see if they are still reliable. If this order goes well I will order more things and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Hey, this is a question. http://www.reprolabels.com/Autobots/...s/Mapeject.jpg On the link it shows the sticker comes with chest stickers, did the original toy come with them? Also how come this set doesn't include the Autobot logo for the chest?
    The original was chromed - The stickers are there to help you restore the chromed look on a worn figure. I think the Autobot sticker is purely optional - I have not seen many figures with it.

My Reprolabels arrived within 2 weeks of order with no problem.