• Use reprolabels to save money

0 0%
  • Prefer reprolabels

3 20.00%

Thread: Reprolabels

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Reprolabels

I mentioned in the Acquisitions thread that I have been waiting since the middle of march for a reprolabels order. The order was for 2 slag sheets and one Grimlock sheet. After 3+ months, 5 emails and a failed paypal claim (the claim period had expired) they finally came in the mail the other day!

Now the first slag sheet went fully to my loose g2 red slag. In my opinion the toy that I have lived with for 4-5 months is at least 3-4 times as good with correct labels on. But here is the rub... Next to g2 green slag, who I purchased misb, then applied original decal sheet with patience and love... the red one with the reprolabels looks much nicer. The die cutting, stock and especially the colour... the inks are richer and catch the light much better.

A few weeks ago Griffin stated:
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    ...I prefer not to use reprolables, so that my TFs are 100% 'pure' or legit. If I start getting into repro-stickers, I'd probably then start buying repro-parts and then other custom stuff. I'm just picky about that sort of stuff I guess...
    And while I cannot fault the size or quality of his collection... I can't help but wonder how much nicer some of his toys could look with fresh reprolabels. So I'm attempting a poll.
    Last edited by d*r*j*; 1st July 2009 at 02:26 PM. Reason: mis-spelt griffin