View Poll Results: ROTF Ravage should transform into...

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cassette tape (G1 style- Decepticons forever!!)

3 9.68%
  • Robot mode (BW/Energon style )

2 6.45%
  • Car (Alternators style)

8 25.81%
  • Re-entry mode (ROTF style, I'm happy with what we've got)

9 29.03%
  • Nothing (just make it a cool robot replica cat please)

5 16.13%
  • Something else (???)

4 12.90%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ROTF R*****'s alt mode?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Seriously though, they might as well give us a non-transforming Ravage and Scorponok toy - but at a CHEAPER price.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post

I can live with Ravage's alt mode it's just (like Scorponok) he should have been a scout class.
    +1
    His size would of fit far better in line with the rest of my toys..as it stands it looks like he could take out soundwave

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Seriously though, they might as well give us a non-transforming Ravage and Scorponok toy - but at a CHEAPER price. I reckon they give these toys fail modes to justify charging Deluxe prices for them. (-_-)
    +2. Screen accurate and highly posable Robot Replicas for both Scorpy and Ravage would be far preferable than the half-assed 'robot' and 're-entry' modes we got IMO. Scout sized would be nice too.
    And I loathe Action Masters, they weren't even very good for non-transforming action figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    And I loathe Action Masters, they weren't even very good for non-transforming action figures.
    +1

So true, mostly because they looked more like humans dressed up in Transformer costumes rather than actual Transformers. And they didn't even have Kung-Fu Grip.

Revoltech Starscream etc... now that's a real Action Master.

...I really never liked how Action Masters didn't have ELBOW articulation. Made no freakin' sense.

Anyway, I got Ravage yesterday. Transformed him to re-entry mode - which dirge aptly pointed out to me is not even used for re-entry in the movie (just entry)! Yeah, it's a whole lot of fail. (-_-) One of my friends managed to fashion a robot mode for it, only unable to fold the head down... that would've been a way better alternative to the re-entry mode and a neat tribute to his Beast Wars robot mode too! I might post a pic of that robot mode on the mis-transform thread.