View Poll Results: ROTF Ravage should transform into...

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cassette tape (G1 style- Decepticons forever!!)

3 9.68%
  • Robot mode (BW/Energon style )

2 6.45%
  • Car (Alternators style)

8 25.81%
  • Re-entry mode (ROTF style, I'm happy with what we've got)

9 29.03%
  • Nothing (just make it a cool robot replica cat please)

5 16.13%
  • Something else (???)

4 12.90%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ROTF R*****'s alt mode?

Default ROTF R*****'s alt mode?

Ravage is a nice looking cat in the movie but are you happy with what the toy transforms into? Or would you prefered they did something else with the toy (and/or in the movie as well).

I dare say re=entry mode was the most movie accurate thing we could've gotten out of ravage bar the actually cat mode. He was shot...into the atmosphere, in a missile, so i think re-entry mode was good, and i think they did it without compremising the slightest movie accuracy from ravages cat mode.
    so by keeping it true to the movie...i think they've done a good job, besiudes, who the hell is gonna display him in re-entry mode.

im happy with what we got

The problem with Re-entry/Missile mode is that once he is on Earth, his alt mode is pretty useless. I'd have liked him in the movie to scan a car on earth (maybe a Jaguar!). I like the Alternators Ravage a lot so even though there is already a toy that turns from realistic car to robot cat, I'd be very happy with another deluxe one in the ROTF line.
    Last edited by Paulbot; 1st July 2009 at 03:41 PM.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Alternators Ravage was the best thing ever... I always wished that it was Ravage in the 1st movie chasing Bumblebee (instead of Barricade).

I agree with Paulbot... re-entry mode is useless on earth!

I loved him in the movie but the toy just doesn't interest me at all due to the lack of a refined alt mode. I passed on Scorponok from the first movie for the same reason. I agree with Paulbot, it would have been great if Ravage scanned a nice car to use as his alt mode. My choice would be the 2008 Bugatti Veyron to go with his stealthy persona...

They should have just ditched the character of Sideways and made Ravage the R8.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Good call!

I'm happy with what I got but I do hope for a robot replica version of ravage(and scorpinok for the matter)
    To be perfectly honest though my main wish would be that there was two version of ravage.
    A deluxe one with an alt mode not seen in the movie, and a legeands class ravage with a re-entry mode that allowed him to be fired by Sounwave(as appose to or in addition to the detailed missile we have now)

I really liked the desighn of ravage to btw so giving him an earth mode would of changed that and maybe not for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    +1