Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: (correction) Skids or Jolt WILL BE in Aus

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'll try to speak to the person in charge there tomorrow, to verify this.
    Please do, because I was quiet upset after the call.

I'm even more upset some of the members here might think I'm trolling this.

I've been going to every retail store in my area the past 5 nights in a row after hearing they were supposedly coming out last wednesday. I've gone through every crate, every bit of stock they'll let me.

When I rang them today I just got the whole ' nope no Skids sorry ' .

Personally, I reckon were getting our panties in a knot over nothing.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Personally, I reckon were getting our panties in a knot over nothing.
    +1
    hasbro au seem either quite retarded, or are employing people who are giving the wrong answers out
    still, i wonder how many people ring them asking about the release of a specific transformer...

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    +1
    hasbro au seem either quite retarded, or are employing people who are giving the wrong answers out
    still, i wonder how many people ring them asking about the release of a specific transformer...
    chillax everyone, there will be a light at the end of the tunnel and soon there will be enough energon 'skids' for everyone *fingers crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by Zaul
    I'm even more upset some of the members here might think I'm trolling this.
    I copped flak too when I passed on Hasbro AU's message about MP Grimlock not being released here.

Whether Hasbro AU are right or wrong, please don't shoot the messengers!

her you go everyone have a chupachup... everyone just be cool. if it happens it happens, if not let do group orders YAY! anyone want group orders? hehehe

im confident skids will be in australia...but just incase...GROUP ORDERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhide63 View Post
    im confident skids will be in australia...but just incase...GROUP ORDERS!!!
    GROUP ORDERS!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I copped flak too when I passed on Hasbro AU's message about MP Grimlock not being released here.

Whether Hasbro AU are right or wrong, please don't shoot the messengers!
    Doesn't mean that the messengers shouldn't exercise a degree of rationality.

Example:
    "Hey everyone, Hasbro just told me we're not getting [insert Takara toy]."

Feel free to jump blindly first, but measure what you have to say and keep in mind
    1.) the past quality of information of your source.
    2.) the context

Here:
    1.) Hasbro AU has consistently shown it is unreliable. I appreciate the hardwork they do in distribution/sales/marketing but I'm sorry, their information has on too many occassions proven baseless
    2.) a.) In the case of Skids - the toyline is going on for at least 12 months. That's a lot of time and I seriously doubt we won't get one in the many waves to come. Figures get re-released as part of multiple waves and revisions of waves. This happened the last movie, it'll happen this time. I seriously, seriously doubt that with 12 months to go, we won't even see a new assortment of Deluxes. We will. The movie's a money spinner and look at what K-Mart did. It recognised the moving power of ROTF and has refused to allow people to use layby to lock in good prices b/c they know ROTF stock will move.
    b.) In the case of MP08. Geez, how often do Takara ever release a masterpiece toy? And woudl it even be in the pipeline given you have a whole ROTF line, a massive blockbuster, dominating the shelves for the next 12 months. Silly question in the 1st place. Even in the US, their Hasbro said only that at some point they'd like to. They haven't even confirmed when or if it will happen. So to have a 10 page thread on it when Hasbro's primary market hasn't even got concrete details of anything is pretty silly.

I mean, does anyone honestly think we're not getting any more of ROTF deluxes? I mean, seriously.

All we'd to see is fans and those who want to be messengers issue a higher sense of reasonableness and rationality.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Doesn't mean that the messengers shouldn't exercise a degree of rationality.

Example:
    "Hey everyone, Hasbro just told me we're not getting [insert Takara toy]."

Feel free to jump blindly first, but measure what you have to say and keep in mind
    1.) the past quality of information of your source.
    2.) the context

Here:
    1.) Hasbro AU has consistently shown it is unreliable. I appreciate the hardwork they do in distribution/sales/marketing but I'm sorry, their information has on too many occassions proven baseless
    2.) a.) In the case of Skids - the toyline is going on for at least 12 months. That's a lot of time and I seriously doubt we won't get one in the many waves to come. Figures get re-released as part of multiple waves and revisions of waves. This happened the last movie, it'll happen this time. I seriously, seriously doubt that with 12 months to go, we won't even see a new assortment of Deluxes. We will. The movie's a money spinner and look at what K-Mart did. It recognised the moving power of ROTF and has refused to allow people to use layby to lock in good prices b/c they know ROTF stock will move.
    b.) In the case of MP08. Geez, how often do Takara ever release a masterpiece toy? And woudl it even be in the pipeline given you have a whole ROTF line, a massive blockbuster, dominating the shelves for the next 12 months. Silly question in the 1st place. Even in the US, their Hasbro said only that at some point they'd like to. They haven't even confirmed when or if it will happen. So to have a 10 page thread on it when Hasbro's primary market hasn't even got concrete details of anything is pretty silly.

I mean, does anyone honestly think we're not getting any more of ROTF deluxes? I mean, seriously.

All we'd to see is fans and those who want to be messengers issue a higher sense of reasonableness and rationality.

*salute*