Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: (correction) Skids or Jolt WILL BE in Aus

What store did you see him in?
    It was one of the big ones... I don't even recall ever seeing a comic book store... they obviously exist...LOL

I'll head back there tomorrow and if he is still there, I'll ask the staff to see if there are anymore and buy them all - for you guys, of course.

Watch this space.

Deep down I think I will be disappointed as some some kid probably bought him today because he likes the colour green.....
    Thought my collection was complete; then came ROTF...

Quote Originally Posted by ajz View Post

Deep down I think I will be disappointed as some some kid probably bought him today because he likes the colour green.....
    deep down we will all be disappointed if a kid bought it cause he liked the colour green. the only people who should get these figures...are people who are gonna display them...and not bite their heads off... i think we've all seen a child bite the head of one of your favourite transformers. obviously I haven't but Im sure most people have.

I'll head back there tomorrow and if he is still there, I'll ask the staff to see if there are anymore and buy them all - for you guys, of course.
    if you happen to get some spares...id be quite happy to take one off ya hands. so if you do...be sure to post so i can PM ya. and like Dylbot said...i too would pay...unless you're willing to part with one for free...i have no problems with that.
    Last edited by Ironhide63; 2nd July 2009 at 10:13 PM.

I would also be quite happy to take one off your hands, because it will be very hard for you to store all those skids I would pay of course.
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap

It was one of the big ones... I don't even recall ever seeing a comic book store... they obviously exist...LOL

Watch this space.

Count me in on this one i want skids too thanks

Whats a nice way of saying that I take most of these 'I called Hasbro and he tell me' threads with a HUGE grain of salt?

Either Hasbro AU doesn't know what they're talking about, or Zaul has just become the first American-styled Fake Sightings Jerk.

Or both. Either way, our time has been wasted, and I *seriously doubt* that Hasbro will skip the Jolt wave/s.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    Either Hasbro AU doesn't know what they're talking about, or Zaul has just become the first American-styled Fake Sightings Jerk.

Or both. Either way, our time has been wasted, and I *seriously doubt* that Hasbro will skip the Jolt wave/s.
    I rang them today, ring em yourselves tomorrow and ask.

I spent about 20 minutes going, are you sure its not autobot skids, spelling it out to her over and over.

Put me down for a Skids too please.

You do know Jolt, Ice Cream Twins, Dead End and Blazemaster arent out in America yet, probably at LEAST a few weeks away and have not really end up in the hands of the usual pre-release toy people right?

Skids i'd worry about, it's odd that him and Chromia arent out when their wave mates are, but meh. Sure we will see him.

I'll try to speak to the person in charge there tomorrow, to verify this.