Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: *SPOILERS* Freedom is the right of all sentient beings...

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    better yet - cassette tapes!! Raindance and Grandslam stored incredible amounts of information about the Underbase! Although Optimus Prime's entire consciousness was once stored on a floppy disk!
    Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper
    Floppy disk or nothing!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *wipes away tear* Brilliant.

Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    Then there was "The Ultimate Doom" which showed the Cybertronians storing data on the super-futuristic technology of laser disc. =)

It's fun watching scifi get dated. (^_^)
    Indeed it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper
    If someone kills my supreme leader and a whole bunch of my allies and then shows up looking for me, I'm running too.
    Or alternatively don't come to Earth! What other reason did Demolishor and Sideways have for coming to Earth other than to partake in the war there? If they no longer wanted to fight, then why not just go AWOL and hop off to some other part of the galaxy where ya know, there are no Autobots? If they felt the Autobots were unfairly persecuting and hunting them - then leave! Don't want Optimus Prime and his Autobot-human lynch mob to hand your butt back to you? Stay the <expletive> away from Earth!

Or alternatively don't come to Earth! What other reason did Demolishor and Sideways have for coming to Earth other than to partake in the war there?
    I explained this before! To find puppies! And hug them!

Or alternatively don't come to Earth! What other reason did Demolishor and Sideways have for coming to Earth other than to partake in the war there?
    Think about it, quite obvious really.

In China in 2008? They were just a couple of sports fans there to see the Olympic Games. After that ended they moved to Shanghai and got jobs as a construction worker and courier. Sideways was just out grabbing some dumplings...
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Talking This is fun - I hope you never change @Gok 'cos there'd be no-one to quibble with.

Or alternatively don't come to Earth! What other reason did Demolishor and Sideways have for coming to Earth other than to partake in the war there? If they no longer wanted to fight, then why not just go AWOL and hop off to some other part of the galaxy where ya know, there are no Autobots? If they felt the Autobots were unfairly persecuting and hunting them - then leave! Don't want Optimus Prime and his Autobot-human lynch mob to hand your butt back to you? Stay the <expletive> away from Earth!
    They're soldiers, they were obeying their leader's orders. When they got there they found their leader was killed, so they settled down, laid low (with Demolishor playing big daddy to his fellow refugees), and waited on some new leader to show up and tell them what to do next. As far as why they were summoned here in the first place goes, weren't they coming to help retrieve the legendary AllSpark, their 'source of life' and sustaining/ potentially reviving force of their home planet (and race/species)?
    Shades of G1 Dead End in Five Faces of Darkness 3 really - death through starvation or death through combat.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 9th July 2009 at 12:13 AM.

It is not explained how they would leave Earth. Perhaps scan an air or space vehicle? Either way, Cybertron is ruined and Earth at least has some energy to go around.
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    I explained this before! To find puppies! And hug them!
    awww puppies!