Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozformers-Jay Jays Clothing competition.

My favourite was Alice, in human mode, robot mode not so much. I reckon we'd get along great as long as she didn't get too freaky with those tentacles and what not

PS I wear a M

North Melbourne-bot...?

My favourite character would have to be Optimus Prime, c'mon people he took on waves of decepticons in the forrest kickin' all of their asses! not to mention he rises from the dead only to be combined with Jetfire's parts to lay the beat down on The Fallen!

M for me

ROTF had many characters which i enjoyed, however Jetfire is my favorite. Hes old and grumpy and his parts (and memory) often let him down (his father was the first wheel you know? lol). But he is brave and honorable and was prepared to sacrifice himself in the end to help his comrades overpower Megatron and the Fallen.

Im a big fan of his altmode too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SR-71_Blackbird

I would have loved to see more mid air action from the old guy:

Im kinda hoping we might see him pop up again (even for just a cameo). His spark still seemed intact when he ripped it out of himself. So who knows?
    Last edited by Vector Sigma 13; 5th July 2009 at 08:44 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Mine would have to be Ravage. He just looked so damn cool jumping around at the Navy base and I felt it was tragic what the evil Bumblebee did to him.
    Poor widdle kitty.

Oh and he is the one Movie toy that I am actively hunting.

My fav character is Sideways, cause he deserved more screen time, and when he heard he got the chop..... HE GOT THE CHOP!

Counterpunch Guest

I'd have to say my favourite character would be Wheelie due to his character development in the movie. Despite he comes across as harmless and cute throughout the movie, his attitude makes him quite likeable.

My favourite Transformer from 'Revenge of the Fallen' is Wheelie. Despite my disdain for Michael Bay opting to have Wheelie thrust the leg of Megan Fox like a hormonal dog, the fact that Hasbro/Paramount took one of the most despised characters of the Transformers mythos, one loathed for his annoying rhyming, and 'transformed' him into a foul-mouthed malcontent is reason enough to love him.

My favourite character is the dude with the tightest shirt they could find (and they checked)... because if I win I'm getting something which is too small anyway

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

my fave is jetfire, cause he has a seriously cool alt mode - and that he went all powerlinx mode with prime

George
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

My fav in Revenge of the Fallen would have to Be Jetfire because of his awesome personality and some of his stories, also as my girlfriend says you gotta love his beard lol