Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: MMC01 Knight Morpher Commander Group Order [WA]

Price has not dropped, at the time of ordering they had an estimed shipping weight though that could have resulted in a refund once they actually shipped.

ok I have emailed them about refunding the shipping difference as that would take the cost down by about $4 AU per item.

Are these on their way Yet llama

Yes, no doubt all these public holidays have slowed down shipping but the tracking lists them as "In Transit" atm. They should hopefully arrive in time for Nexus but we'll see.

They arrived today! Will have them at Nexus for sure. Still waiting to hear back about slight refunding of postage. At this point in time I owe Hereticpoo $6.70 and everyone else owes me $3.30

Will try emailing RK again though.

WOOHOO, I'll try and remember to bring the G2 comics down (bargaining power for the items you have for me)

Lama man keep the $ mate and l'll call it even for you organising the whole order.
    MEGATRON Without PRIME is like Bacon without Eggs.

man, just wanted to say that knight morpher is freaken awesome!!!!!
    so much better than what i originally thought.

thanks again for organising this group order llamatron!!!

Cool toy, but quality is a bit shoddy. I coulnt get the fore arm joints to straighten proberly, so I had to operate on his arm. It as soooo stiff I was afraid fo snapping it off.

Then while I had the arm off, I discovered a corssthreadd screw that didn't keep his biceps connected to his tripceps. Had to replace that as well. Finally, I was disappointed to find that I had t make my own holes in the side of his ehad to fit the eye grill thing on.

I was a bit annoyed considering how much it cost, but I guess top quality on such a small run isn't likely. Its just that one pays so much money for it, it should be spot-on you know.

Anyway, its all fixed now and very sexy.

Yo tets... sounds like you might have had a bad run.

however, i do understand what you mean about the joints. they are really tight... i had to use a lot more force than im normally comfortable with for a TF, but its all good in the end. didnt need to disassemble though...better tight than loose in this case, me thinks.

yeah you are right about the visor having no peg holes... but meh, i left it off as it wasn't that essential.

that or i must have been in a better mood when i opened up mine?
    i was expecting a really crappy paint job and misalignment.

but i can understand what you mean... it does suck whenever somebody has to mod a toy that they have just spent $100+ on.
    (FYI, i've had to do that for an official takaratomy product!!! )
    but the price alone is not always a good measure of quality these days.