View Poll Results: vote now for lame TOY transformation!

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • soundwave transformation

1 3.23%
  • ravage transformattion

18 58.06%
  • fallen transformation

7 22.58%
  • other

5 16.13%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ROFT Lame Award

The Fallen and Soundwave at least look like spaceships to varying degrees. Ravage just looks like, well, Ravage doing some sort of extreme meditation position.

Whilst I agree that the fallen looks okay in Alt mode and does look a tiny bit like a space ship....

Since this is a poll about transformation rather then what it looks like. I thought the fallen was terrible. There's really not much to it. Just a few parts moved here and there. Its like for example, folding/twisting an arm in another direction. I would hardly call that transformation.

I voted for Ravage. There's no way a form like that would survive entry (not re-entry since Ravage never escaped Earth's atmosphere and returned to it!!) with a form like that!

As lame as Protoform Optimus Prime and Starscream's 'rock lord' forms are, at least they look like they could survive entry into Earth's atmosphere like meteors. Ravage wouldn't survive a fall in that form... I'm sure the movie showed him in a more compacted form similar to the Ravage missile that comes with Soundwave.

Quote Originally Posted by shazam
    Since this is a poll about transformation rather then what it looks like. I thought the fallen was terrible. There's really not much to it. Just a few parts moved here and there. Its like for example, folding/twisting an arm in another direction. I would hardly call that transformation.
    Ravage is just as bad, only with a far less rewarding result!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I voted for Ravage. There's no way a form like that would survive entry (not re-entry since Ravage never escaped Earth's atmosphere and returned to it!!) with a form like that!

As lame as Protoform Optimus Prime and Starscream's 'rock lord' forms are, at least they look like they could survive entry into Earth's atmosphere like meteors. Ravage wouldn't survive a fall in that form... I'm sure the movie showed him in a more compacted form similar to the Ravage missile that comes with Soundwave.

Ravage is just as bad, only with a far less rewarding result!
    i think re-entry mode refers to any planet so if he leaves the planet inside soundwave he can get back to the planet

roft was a mistake had to leave so typed quickly

its a combination of alt modes plus what you have to do, soundwave was added due more to the fact of his three mode conversion satillete to spaceship

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon
    i think re-entry mode refers to any planet so if he leaves the planet inside soundwave he can get back to the planet
    When did Soundwave ever leave Earth? He just floats there in orbit and humps a satellite.

In order to re-enter something you must have been in there before! If I walk into your house for the first time ever, I'm not re-entering, I'm entering!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhide63 View Post
    how the hell is the Fallen's alt mode bad. im quite impressed with it, and the transformation is quite satisfying. Ravages alt mode...on the other hand.
    +1.

I don't think the Fallen is that bad either. I wouldn't describe him as brilliant but nor would I lump him with Ravage.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection