Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A ROOKIE JUST ARRIVED.

Ahaaa!!! knew it! there couldn't be two people using that same unique username! Glad you could finally join up dre! Love the ratchet custom painting, gives me an idea how to spruce up my own white movie ratchet as he ( mine) looks so drab and bare. But of course it won't be a good as what you've done. Do post more of your customs in the Grapple's Artistic thread. Cheers!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

welcome rateeg! nice customs you have there!

Could you do a custom job on ROTF jetfire? What's your rate?

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Ahaaa!!! knew it! there couldn't be two people using that same unique username! Glad you could finally join up dre! Love the ratchet custom painting, gives me an idea how to spruce up my own white movie ratchet as he ( mine) looks so drab and bare. But of course it won't be a good as what you've done. Do post more of your customs in the Grapple's Artistic thread. Cheers!
    wow a fellow pinoy.
    thanks sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    welcome rateeg! nice customs you have there!

Could you do a custom job on ROTF jetfire? What's your rate?

surely. but i wanna know where are you from so we can talk about the shipment of the figure and i also wanna know what exactly you want to be done on jetfire.
    drop me a pm sir.

thanks!

ah... looks like you are going to be quite popular around here with that resume.

enjoy your stay mate.
    be sure to post for us all your future custom TF work.

Quote Originally Posted by rateeg View Post
    wow a fellow pinoy.
    thanks sir.
    hehehe there's 7 fellow pinoys here actually. your lucky #8 to join up. The Melbourne group is pretty well close knit group (as far as I can tell- dont prove me wrong guys) and does actively do toyhunts (toy raids) and lunchmeets regularly. Im sure you'll enjoy it well when you attend their regular meet-ups. In your area - Wheel-J is the other fellow pinoy , so far. Most are here in NSW.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

thanks again, folks for the welcome.
    i hope to meet fellow TF fans soon and join in on some gatherings and meet ups. i'm just a rookie in this country, i might need help from people who know very much.

Kumusta welcome to the board

Looking For: Henkei Ligier, Henkei Starscream

Those are excellent repaints my friend.

I love what you did with Ratchet, how you got the robotic parts distinguised from the car parts.