Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you show you're a fan every day?

Default How do you show you're a fan every day?

I don't know about every one else, but, me. I show that I'm a fan every day by the stickers on my bike and I also have a necklace that has a Matrix on it.

Observe

\

v.nice tb!

where did you get that? or is that MP Prime's matrix that you stole?

TheDirtyDigger Guest

My car's Autobot'd up. I wear Tf clothing about once or twice a week.

And yeah...nice necklace TB.

It looks like the matrix from the Galvatron reissue. Sweet!

For me I always wear either me autobot or decepticon hoodie ( especially now its winter) when travelling to and from work. My celphone SMS warning tone is Soundwave saying "Alert, Alert! Assistance required"
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I have Autobot logos on the front and back of my car. I also wear Transformers clothing nearly all the time - I'm wearing a TF shirt, jacket and pants right now! When I saw RotF at the IMAX premiere in Sydney, I didn't know that I would get a ticket - so I came straight from work. Just as well I was wearing what I normally wear to work - a Transformers tie, watch, jacket and belt! I seldomly wear non-TF clothes now.

I have two backpacks that I use, one for work the other for non-work, both are decorated with Transformers logos and images. My non-work bag has a Barricade keychain hanging off it too.

I occasionally carry Transformers toys with me too - particularly if I know I'm gonna be spending time doing nothing, like if I go grocery shopping with the wife or going to be in a waiting room (I'm taking Yukikaze to the doctor later today).

Got Searchlight (the G1 Throttlebot) next to my PC at work. Cheap and crappy enough for me not to care what happens to it.

My computer monitor at work has Transformers stickers on it. Inside my TF pencil case are TF pens, pencil, ruler and sharpener. Underneath the monitor is a KT Bumblebee figurine and Transformers rubber. I carry a Transformers pencil case and I've drawn TF logos on the cover of my markbook with so-called permanent marker which always scratches off (permanent by @$$). I sometimes also work Transformers into my teaching - recently made a Furigana worksheet where students have to write down names of Transformers Furigana - on one side are RotF characters whose names must be written in Hiragana, on the other side, the same characters but in the G1* forms whose names need to be written in Katakana.

Mmm... indoctrination fresh...

Oh yeah, I also wear a Transformers hat.

-------------
    *'cept for Jolt (used his G2 image) and Mudflap (used his Cybertron image).

Quote Originally Posted by turtle boy View Post
    I don't know about every one else, but, me. I show that I'm a fan every day by the stickers on my bike and I also have a necklace that has a Matrix on it.

Observe

\
    That looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    My car's Autobot'd up. I wear Tf clothing about once or twice a week.

And yeah...nice necklace TB.
    My car is also Autobot'd up I have the proper Autobot car Badge & also Autobot Car seats

I also wear my Decepticons ring every day and carry my Decepticon bag to work every day.

At work I have a Titanium Optimus & Starscream at my computer

My SS Comondore has a large autobot symbol on the rear window. I've had people pull up beside me and ask where i got it. I got it from Repco of all places.
    Last edited by Hereticpoo; 14th July 2009 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Spellings
    MEGATRON Without PRIME is like Bacon without Eggs.

Thats a sweet necklace! Though, I reakon if you weren't a transformer fan, you'd think it was some sort of bling bling

I probably don't show I'm a transformer fan nearly enough. But a good mate of mine recently got the autobot symbol stuck to the bonnet of his car. It was a really cheap job as in he just used white paper.

I would do it on my car properly, but I fear that if I need to sell my car one day, it would only appeal to other transformer fans.