Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo idea.

Default Tattoo idea.

This is an idea that I have been playing with, right now its just a rough draft, but it will give you guys an idea of what I'm looking for. Opinions?

The idea is, have it on my chest, the steel plate around it won't be there, it will just be the rips and under it not sure if you can see it, but the matrix under the rips.

i love your idea man, but when people see it they will say "What the heck is that?" where as when usually its most popular to have an animael i.e. Tiger that is used in those "rip out" tattoo because its easily reconizable.

The idea is in it's first stages,I was also thinking of having an Autobot logo thrown in there somewhere, also torn up, and most people know what the autobot logo is and stands for.

Thanks for the comments

keep the idea of the matrix on your chest, but instead of the tear marks, acutally rip you chest open as if it was prime's truck windows.... know what i mean??? ... i reckon that would like sick, like your all mechanical under your skin with the matrix, but like a large tattoo with rip marks as the border.

Hey, that would be cool, also expencive. I'll have a play with that idea aswell

let me know how you go.... im actually in the middle of my chest piece and let me tell you, from someone that has tattoos on almost all my limbs, the chest is by far the most painful.... apart from your ribs, but im yet to experience that one.

It's kind of like the free tattoo from #233 of Marvel UK:

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Great idea Turtler and it don't matter who knows what it means. The symbolism is important to the person who has it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Great idea Turtler and it don't matter who knows what it means. The symbolism is important to the person who has it.
    Thanks digger, completely agree with your statement

you telling me you wouldnt show it off?...