Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tattoo idea.

I to also agree. The idea behind a tattoo is meant to be special to you, not to them.

im talking from experience, i have very large tattoos, probably the largest koi fish you have ever seen, and i still get people saying "what is that?"..... i couldnt give a rats ass about what people think of my tattoos either!! ... im talking from an artist point of view... when you hide the main piece of the image behind rip marks its not gonna come out as you think.. and then its on you for life.... and forever more you will hear the words ...."what the heck is that?"

Quote Originally Posted by SentinelPrime View Post
    you telling me you wouldnt show it off?...
    Oh, Yeah, I would :P

I will be getting a tattoo soon my first one it will be big one of all 5 dinobots on my back in robot form, from chest up. This will be done on my shoulder blades. Also possibility on autobot symbol underneath it.

I've been looking at getting something very similar for my next tat. Not sure whether to get in on my ribs (ouch) or on my arm. I want something like this:
    Last edited by shokwave2; 7th August 2009 at 06:59 PM. Reason: edited pic

Quote Originally Posted by shokwave2 View Post
    I've been looking at getting something very similar for my next tat. Not sure whether to get in on my ribs (ouch) or on my arm. I want something like this:
    sweet!