Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G.I.Joe/M.A.S.K. Matt Trakker

this is really a nice figure u got there! i think even compared with other g.i.joe 25th releases this one is really outstanding... plus really dig that green helicopter backpack and your old thunderhawk cameo~

p.s. is there anyone here collecting M.A.S.K. toys? i bought some off ebay couple of weeks ago and i gotta say this is an AWESOME toyline.....

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    this is really a nice figure u got there! i think even compared with other g.i.joe 25th releases this one is really outstanding... plus really dig that green helicopter backpack and your old thunderhawk cameo~

p.s. is there anyone here collecting M.A.S.K. toys? i bought some off ebay couple of weeks ago and i gotta say this is an AWESOME toyline.....
    +1 yes they are!

Gi Joe Matt Trakker is still available from Bigbadtoystore, but you'll need to get a bunch of them to make it worthwhile. I was going to include him in my last order but I'm still undecided on wether or not I am a MASK collector.

I have a small MASK collection, although I've given some thought to selling it lately. I really have to many collections already.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Gi Joe Matt Trakker is still available from Bigbadtoystore, but you'll need to get a bunch of them to make it worthwhile. I was going to include him in my last order but I'm still undecided on wether or not I am a MASK collector.

I have a small MASK collection, although I've given some thought to selling it lately. I really have to many collections already.
    If you're selling then I am interested.

Quote Originally Posted by hanprimus View Post
    If you're selling then I am interested.
    +1, me too~

im getting matt trakker from foor cant wait to see it, if it is what kyle said it is

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post

I am also interested.

I just picked up Gi Joe 25th Matt Trakker from ebay for 9.99US.