Thread: More tf anime chicks

yukitora Guest

Default More tf anime chicks

well i thought i better put these in too, since i haven't drawn many. (concentrating on the 40k game day) any feedback is welcome. enjoy.

tis jetfire and jetfire and sunstorm

Cool.
    Do the Dinobots.
    And StreetFighter Cammy. And Tifa Lockhart. And Ashley Tisdale...
    OK I'll shut up now.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Maybe its my lack of tf knowledge or the absence of colour, but i'm having trouble naturally identifying jetfire1 and sunstorm as jetfire and sunstorm if you know what I mean. The features don't stand out as blatantly as in your previous works

I love the detailing of cybertron jetfire! It's very very well done. Proportions and perspective do seem off though. Also with the head located so far back and tilted in that way it looks like she's a broken rag doll

Keep the tfgirl art coming!

yukitora Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Maybe its my lack of tf knowledge or the absence of colour, but i'm having trouble naturally identifying jetfire1 and sunstorm as jetfire and sunstorm if you know what I mean. The features don't stand out as blatantly as in your previous works

I love the detailing of cybertron jetfire! It's very very well done. Proportions and perspective do seem off though. Also with the head located so far back and tilted in that way it looks like she's a broken rag doll

Keep the tfgirl art coming!

yep. must of lost some sight along the way! i'll probably colour them, i normaly don't do colour. you can colour it if you want. but i will review it and do another draft or other.