Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your username mean?

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron-SG1 View Post
    LOL.. I was wondering if anyone would point that out coz I had the same thought. Hmm who knows.. maybe in some strange alternate universe he could lead a Stargate team... *fanfic xover idea pops up* Yeah it's purely coincidental - no relation at all.
    I read it as just
    Megatron-Stargate (season) 1

because the stargate series is called SG1. So no tf G1 reminder in there sorry.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post
    I read it as just
    Megatron-Stargate (season) 1

because the stargate series is called SG1. So no tf G1 reminder in there sorry.
    You're right... sigh. Unfortunately, that's not the impression I wanted to make. If I had chosen G1 only, then SG (Shattered Glass) would have been left out - and I love them both.

Doesn't matter though, I'm gonna patiently wait until it's safe enough to request a username change to just "Megatron", which is what I really really really really really really really really really really really really.... really really really really... really really really really want, but it was already taken.

Mines pretty simple. My name is Ken. I like Spider-man. 17 is my favourite number (Dick Johnson's racing number).
    Result, Spiderken 17.
    Sorry i don't have a cool story.
    Spiderken Away!

Default What's in a name?

So with many great members on these boards I have noticed some very interesting names. Mine is in it's second incarnation (I think) I had jetfireinthesky but forgot the password after many years away and no longer had the email. The new one is Jetfire in the sky which is obviously the same with spaces

So to the point, I was wondering why did you choose your user name and/or what does it mean?

Jetfire is my all-time favourite toy and his cartoon character Skyfire was much needed air support for the Autobots and thus became one of my favourite characters. Skyfire was first introduced to the cartoon in an episode called Fire in the sky, hence Jetfire in the sky.

Megatron Guest

I would be happy with any of my favorite characters' names, but I had to pick one, so... why not the one and only true leader of the Decepticons himself?

I LOVE my username.

Well my name is new! It was 'Fagnar1' until a day ago but wanted it changed to 'Omega Metro' which is short for 2 certain giant Autobots.

Now that I think of this, I should have done ILoveSoundwave not like.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I would be happy with any of my favorite characters' names, but I had to pick one, so... why not the one and only true leader of the Decepticons himself?

I LOVE my username.
    Weren't you once SG 1??

Some standard names so far with self explanatory meanings

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Weren't you once SG 1??
    Yes, but because my first preference was already taken I had to think of something else, so I added the starting letters of two of my favorite continuities (Shattered Glass, Generation 1).

I'm a lot happier now.

Well my planet kinda blew up and i was sent here, i was given an earth name but you know the story
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast