Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your username mean?

Old Starcraft player.
    Used a truncated variant of Cerebrate.
    Added -tron to transformerfy it.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    It's a long story, so I hope you're sitting comfortably.

I am registered on the Comic Book Resources forums under the name Zombie Uatu, as at the time I registered the Marvel Zombies series had just come out and I liked the idea of a zombie version of the Watcher. I post on those forums very rarely these days because I've found it to be a wretched hive of scum and negativity, but I liked the name.

So then when I was registering on a TF fansite - I think it was TFormers, though I haven't posted there in years - I decided to stick with the zombie theme, and I was Zombie Galvatron. So why aren't I Zombie Galvatron on here?

Well, I've always been a big fan of the Wheel of Time series of novels, and a few years ago, I decided to make my triumphant return to the fan community. Naturally, I had a theme, so I decided to go with it, and I re-registered as Zombie Sammael. Sammael (with two Ms) is the name of a major villain in the series who dies midway through, but is later impersonated by another character in mysterious circumstances, which led some fans to theorise he had come back as a zombie. So the name was apt. Anyway, I managed to build up a bit of a reputation as ZS or Zombie and decided I liked it, but the problem I had with using it in other situations was that "Samael" is a very old name sometimes given to the devil, and I didn't much like the idea that people might see that and think I was some Goth kid who couldn't spell. So I shortened it to Zommael for use as my Twitter handle.

Around this time, me and an Australian lady who also posts in the WOT community were really starting to hit it off, and a few months later we got together. A few months after that I moved to Australia from the UK, and that was around the time I registered on Ozformers. I have now been here for well over a year and me and my girlfriend are getting married later this year. So as you can imagine, I now have some emotional attachment to the name as well.

Thus, Zommael I am and Zommael I will remain. And if anyone wants to follow me on Twitter they may do, though I don't tweet about TFs very often. Also if there are any other WOTers on this board I'd be very glad to know you!
    My name is Ken and i like Spider-man and #17 is Dick Johnsons race number. Lacking a cool story mine is mmmmmm.
    Spiderken Away!

Simple, I Like Soundwave, and I have no imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Simple, I Like Soundwave, and I have no imagination.
    Brilliant.

I like action figures so go figure

I like giant robots so OMEGA Supreme and METROplex.

star wars reference.

Behold my originality.

My user name i wanted to be a Prime and the home planet of the Autobots is Cybertron, in fantasy i have used the name Tiberius so i merged the two
    Cyberius and Prime is pretty obvious

I scream, you scream, not for ice cream BUT....

yeah you work it out lol

Have been using this one for a while. Pretty much goes back to the days when I did a lot of martial arts and basketball. Would always get dinged up hence the name.