Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: What does your username mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Bidoof (the Pokemon) and dude. I started using this on Serebii when I joined at age 8 or so. It stuck and I use it most places. I have changed my Steam username to MysteryofMew, which I like.
    Yep, I though it meant you were a bi-sexual guy who liked techno music. Bi-doof-dude

Well mine is a weird one. Was trying to think of a better DJ name than "dj_stick" and ended up with "projekt" - changing c to k for reasons. I then took the vowels out and here you go

Our first pet was a marine fish called pinky dinky. She was pink and yellow, but very depressed as I found her one day on the floor next to the aquarium... jumped out

Darth cos my other passion is star wars.

I was playing Madden with a mate and for one Thurman Thomas played for the Dolphins.

As he took one to the house for me, I got excited and mashed his first and last names together.

Handsprime actually started off as Hands Prime, which was my Xbox gamertag, it was a combination of my last name and Ultra Prime, which was a username I was using for a while (where that came from, I just saw it and liked it). For a while I was known as Hands Prime but since I started using it a lot, at times I couldn't put a space between the 2 and ended up using Handsprime a lot, to a point people started calling me that and the nickname stuck, so now I use it for a lot of things, even DJing/Producing!
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

I have a fetish with sharp pointy objects that can chop body parts off and used to go by Bobbit on IRC and the more user-friendly Switchblade in the BSG community, which seemed to be taken on whichever board I joined for Transformers first, so decided on something just as sharp with a bit of my geography background thrown in for good measure.

I'm a huge Alan Partridge fan.

"Chevron Action Flash" is used by Alan to describe the design on his polo shirt during the 'A Partridge in Paris' segment on 'Knowing Me, Knowing You'

I always thought it would make a good user name. And it does. "Back of the net!!!"

the segment can be seen here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOE6v8sPHac
    "Once you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will soon follow."

Please check my toy blog: www.tonkstoys.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    Yep, I though it meant you were a bi-sexual guy who liked techno music. Bi-doof-dude
    Funny thing is, techno (and stuff like it) is my least favourite genre of music. I like hard rock/metal kind of stuff (Guns N' Roses, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, etc).
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I like hard rock/metal kind of stuff (Guns N' Roses, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, etc).
    Always knew you were a smart kid! Rock on!
    Dapto Dog for 2017

mine is my nickname my brother gave me "tootz" & my first email acc was started in 05... pretty boring!... lol!