Thread: What does your username mean?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Shazam =

lol

where's that from?!

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    lol

where's that from?!
    It's Captain Marvel. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Marvel_(DC_Comics)

I finally decided to make a user name after repeatedly putting it off and for some reason Lockdown was floating through my head, then I somehow came up with Lock'n'Load. If I signed up at a different time it would of been some else.
    It has no special meaning to me but I ran with it.

Nothing particularly special about my name. In my early years at highschool most people called me Ad, and then to "Aussie-ify it" Adz, then someone slapped the m and the a from Adam on the end in reverse order. I made it my email address and it just kind of stuck on internet boards.

Quote Originally Posted by shazam View Post
    lol

where's that from?!

its DC universe shazam young billy batson says the magic name of his wizard mentor "SHAZAM" and he is granted the powers of the Pantheon - see the names written as such. and becomes the superhero Captain Marvel also known to his enemies as the Big Red Cheese, as Superman is known as the Big Blue Cheese not to be confused with MArvel comics' captain marvel - that one I know nothing about... Im a DC not a Marvel though I collect Marvel Legends ...go figure

and yeah Skyshadow, another pet peeve of mine actually

I only have like 4 letters to my name and 9 out of ten it gets mispelled with i before the e oh well could be a silent e then heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I used to own this yellow checked shirt. I've always been a big chap, and one day one of my friends mentioned that if I was standing still wearing this shirt, then out of the corner of his eye I looked like a sofa.

So SofaMan was born, and over this years has slowly had an increasingly lengthy mythology constructed around him.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Quote Originally Posted by Blink90210 View Post
    "90210", as in Beverley Hills 90210. Two of my guilty pleasures from the 90's.
    Your a game man to admit that

My username is derived from my Christian but in a longish way...
    My christian name is Roberto
    My family call me Bobby
    Except my dad who calls me Bartolino or Bart which is Bobby in Italian
    My brother started calling me Bartrim

and thats it
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I made up a word. Loosly based on the name of a mythological lion statue that I found in an anceint art book. I know I changed a few characters but I can't find a reference to the statue or the creature/character on the google.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    (Great topic. And I can't wait to hear the complex stories about how Griffin, Paulbot, Blackie and Robzy got their names... )
    Oi you
    my name is very complicated and took a long time to think up.... :P

RagingBull is the name of one of my favorite movies, Raging Bull staring Rob DeNiro and Joe Pesci. it was the name given to de niro's character because he fought like a raging bull when in the boxing ring.

i do alot of drawing and one day i done a drawing of a beast wars maximal in the style of the movie-verse asthetic and the atl mode was a bull, origionally i was going to call him beast wars movie iron hide, but then i thought it wasnt very origional so i figured why not Raging Bull.

so now when ever i sign up to a tf website, the name is RagingBull.