Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425 LastLast

Thread: What does your username mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Funny thing is, techno (and stuff like it) is my least favourite genre of music. I like hard rock/metal kind of stuff (Guns N' Roses, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, etc).
    I hope there is some Iron Maiden in that mix
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Funny thing is, techno (and stuff like it) is my least favourite genre of music. I like hard rock/metal kind of stuff (Guns N' Roses, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, etc).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    I hope there is some Iron Maiden in that mix
    And Metallica.

Good selection of bands there Bidoofdude

Well, it's a little complex on what my name means. It's a VERY old name dating back to my immature days. Spiritprime was a dumb combination of my favourite horse from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron when I was little, and then there was my youthful admiration of Optimus Prime. XD

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I was big into Magic: the Gathering, and after a break I made a comeback winning quite a few FNM's in a row with a mix of decks back when Onslaught was legal, Akroma, Angel of Wrath and Akroma's Vengeance were 2 cards that helped me a lot, so when I started playing World of Warcraft I called my fury warrior Akroma. I got the nickname Akky as a shortened version, and made a bank alt with the name, but main changed to My bank alt when Zul'Aman came out and it stuck as we all branched out to different games like Star Craft, Battlefield, Dawn of War, SW:TOR so I just use it for everything.

(82 is year of birth, habit lately because the name Akky seems to be taken a lot lately).

Megatran Guest

Necro bumpity bump if anyone wishes to explain their username.

My username is just the eponymous character from Ghost in the Shell.

Back in the days I was watching the (french) dubbed version of the movie, and it clicked they used the same voice actor than the one that does all of Schwarzenegger roles for Bato. Took the username on irc (yeah I know, old) as a joke and it stuck.

Death, destruction and alcohol

Jaxius was my screenname for TF Universe and my first (well if you call sharpie customizing) custom

old number plate off my R34 Skyline , NSM034 = Nismo 34

Well everyone who knows Ralph Wiggum is. I chose it as I thought back in my online gaming days it would be funny if someone was fragged by Ralph Wiggum. So I've kept it as my online handle and provides an added level of anonymity.

I used simon_marklar because that's what I have used as a forum name ever since the marklar episode of southpark. its meant to represent that we are all one, yet we are all unique.

If I had not of been on auto pilot when I signed up it would of been megacron (my username on tf:earth wars), which is from TF:Prime beastwars movie where unicron reanimates megatron. I think its smokescreen who says "what is that? megacron? or unitron?"