Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your username mean?

derived from my uni id. Which i will no longer need to remember.

Whats the chance of changing usernames without deactivating accounts on here ?

Quote Originally Posted by 16364279 View Post
    derived from my uni id. Which i will no longer need to remember.

i asked griffin and he said he can change it

Quote Originally Posted by 16364279 View Post
    Yeah it can be done. Just ask Rollerforce... I mean roller

My username... if you can't guess where it's from, you're on the wrong board.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Yeah it can be done. Just ask Rollerforce... I mean roller

My username... if you can't guess where it's from, you're on the wrong board.
    name of a gobot?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

Mersi... for telling us! I just wanted to show off the only word I know in Farsi.
    haha your welcome, I'm impressed someone even know it's called farsi.

I've never really thought about how people choose their usernames...and now I can't stop. On WaR today I say a Chosen by the name of "Iceblend Frappichino"..needless to say I laughed..also there was someone by the name Scorpinok

yukitora Guest

i want to know about STL and fungal infection?! theres some weird ones out there!

yukitora Guest

its taken me a day to remember what 'kira kira' is! for some reason, i keep calling you 'the dude that owned powerglide'! (gokitimus prime)

the username that i used to use for games and such used to be Quackstar because i used to be a massive Daffy Duck fan(and stil am) but after awhile alot of games started to have a limit on the amount of characters you could use for your username like Need For Speed 2.

so then the search was one to find a slightly shorter username and one that would suit
    a TF character that i created and one that was "unique" enough. and one night the news was on and the headline was "lawyers find a LOOPHOLE in the system" or something like that and from then on i used the name Loophole which i quite like and can be known to be pretty loopy from time to time as well

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    a favorite character?
    This!

I would've used wheeljack but there's so many weirdos already using that name so I thought maybe something different...Wheel-J (with the dash so as not to be mispronounced as "wilge" ). My given name isn't Jack but it do starts with the letter J (hence the capital J ). Very elementary even a 5th grader can comprehend... Not very cybertronian but IMO the name sounds cool that if I can have another actual nickname that I would wanna be called...yeah...
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Quote Originally Posted by yukitora
    i keep calling you 'the dude that owned powerglide'!
    I still do own Powerglide! Several of them - an original G1, reissue and USA Edition. I had 2 original G1 Powerglides at one stage so I offloaded one to Jhiaxus (and if you don't know where he got his handle from then you're on the wrong board ).