Page 48 of 97 FirstFirst ... 283843444546474849505152535868 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Toy acquisitions (if no other topic exists).

There's more Non-Transformer here than Transformer so I thought I'd leave this here. That Frost Giant is Glorious!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Are there any Sailormoon stuff? Asking for a friend?
    I didn't see any. (it's still mainly antiques) but i wasn't really looking. Most of their stuff (toy wise) was 60's or before with the odd 80's/90's toy

Very excited to receive the first of my new collection today!

Goooooookai Blue!

With his Gokai Darin.

I would have never thought that I could get this excited over a chair for a toy as I am now.

Spin! Spin!

Decepticon Guest

I thought this cool little truck from TRU deserves a mention here. Its basiclly Optimus Prime but not an official TF. Its just under $15 in the truck section and is really detailed and quite big for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    I thought this cool little truck from TRU deserves a mention here. Its basiclly Optimus Prime but not an official TF. Its just under $15 in the truck section and is really detailed and quite big for the price.
    Did that come with the Autobot logo or did you add that yourself?

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    Did that come with the Autobot logo or did you add that yourself?
    Nah, added it myself

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Nah, added it myself
    That is sweet. it is soooo Optimus Prime ,I like how you've got real Optimus in the background

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Very excited to receive the first of my new collection today!

Goooooookai Blue!

With his Gokai Darin.

I would have never thought that I could get this excited over a chair for a toy as I am now.

Spin! Spin!
    at least you got him from Mandarake he is still clogging most stores shelves at full price even though its been a year

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    at least you got him from Mandarake he is still clogging most stores shelves at full price even though its been a year
    Really? Wow, that's a bit sad. I don't recall seeing any when I was in Japan a few months ago, but then I wasn't looking for them or interested then. I see he is still on HLJ, but they don't list him with his Darin.

Continuing on, I got these today! ;D

Yellow and Pink were web exclusives and so ended up being annoyingly pricey. Silver seems unpopular enough to be less than retail. Shame as he is sexily shinyliscious and despite the apparent dislike for Gai Ikari (that I have heard from nerds on the net. Personally I kind of like him.)as a character, he is needed for the new to Sentai folks (like me) as he helps explain/introduce some of the older/eccentric sentai teams.

And outta the box. All of these were sealed! Although Pink and Yellow's boxes were smelling a bit smokey, the toys are fine.

Just waiting on Red and Green now. Really looking forward to Red. How can you pass up a dude named "Captain Marvellous" ????

Lessee, all that is left are Basco (coming in December) and Gokai Silver Gold mode. Who considering how normal Silver is still hanging around I think is unlikely.