Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 70808586878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneous Toy acquisitions (if no other topic exists).

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Cheers, once I have finished my MP cabinet I will post up a pic of the new nerdcave.
    Oh man Rocklords! That is so cool spiderken17!

Cheers, once I have finished my MP cabinet I will post up a pic of the new nerdcave.
    Out of interest, where did you get the figure case?

A place in Nowra called Display Case City. They do pickup as well so postage is not a killer.
    http://www.displaycasecity.com/

Prices have gone up a bit since I bought them. I paid $120-$150 a cabinet on sale I think.
    Spiderken Away!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

A place in Nowra called Display Case City. They do pickup as well so postage is not a killer.
    http://www.displaycasecity.com/

Prices have gone up a bit since I bought them. I paid $120-$150 a cabinet on sale I think.
    very interesting link, thanks. I wished they had "own configuration sizes but I guess that would be asking too much.

I could display all my binaltech in car mode.

Batman: The Animated Series Batman (1992 version) 6" figure. Here's hoping the joints aren't as fragile as the reviews say they are.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Batman: The Animated Series Batman (1992 version) 6" figure. Here's hoping the joints aren't as fragile as the reviews say they are.
    Piccys or it didnt happen!!

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    Piccys or it didnt happen!!
    Here's one I prepared earlier

That's more like it!
    How tall is that? Bigger than a standard 6 inch?

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    You should be all good, by the time they got to TAS Batman they'd more or less sorted out the joints issue except possibly on the tiny female joints. All the worst ones have the visible/uncovered joint pegs - maybe the first wave and a half. The biggest issue to watch out for is ability to stand level. They do seem to have a QC problem attaching the legs on these figures at the same height. My TAS Mad Hatter has it slightly and my first New Adventures Batman has one leg dramatically shorter than the other.

Anyway, he's a nice pickup. Pretty much the best in the line so far (as he should be), along with TAS Penguin & Joker.

The figure is slightly taller (with the 'ears') than the Black Series 6 inch Biker Scout. In the packaging the right leg seems slightly longer than the left. With a bit of posing it probably won't be as noticeable. Batman is still in the packaging

The sculptors have managed to capture the style of the animated series extremely well. The paint apps are very tidy. Batman's face/mask is slightly different to the one in the prototype shots. The eyes are smaller on the production figure but it doesn't bother me.

I had been waiting to order the figure from Amazon. Unfortunately it has only been available through secondary vendors to be 'fulfilled by Amazon' and because of that cannot be shipped to Australia. I ended up getting a games/comics/specialty store to order it in.