Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 233338394041424344 LastLast

Thread: August Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Erm isnt Dorian Gray a guy who cant die, unless you stab or burn or cut his painting which grows old instead of him .....?
    That's right Liege. Hmm... you seem to know a lot about this. Plus you too never seem to age a day and still look as sprightly and young as ever... You don't have any old, mysteriously aging paintings in your attic, by any chance?

Was oztoycon done by griffin? Why did he display his entire collection? It must of taken months to do that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    That's right Liege. Hmm... you seem to know a lot about this. Plus you too never seem to age a day and still look as sprightly and young as ever... You don't have any old, mysteriously aging paintings in your attic, by any chance?
    I only have Chibby paintings
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Was oztoycon done by griffin?
    Yes.

Why did he display his entire collection?
    In order to have the biggest display of different Transformers in the world at that time (about 1500 toys). 99% of it was Griffin's collection. A few were mine and other Ozformers' toys.

It must of taken months to do that!!
    If you replaced 'of' with 'have', 'months' with 'hours' and deleted one of the extraneous exclamation marks, your sentence would be more accurate.

Danke Skyshadow my memory for toys isn't what it used to be

The snarl in the pic is an old old junker i got, which i restored the other day

Default Wheel-J's August Acquisitions

All these came in this month and needless to say, each and every item were acquired through group orders and generous offers from fellow otca members.
    So to all lurkers out there, this is just one of the many perks of becoming an ozformer. Oh yeh!

Not included in the pic is the MP trailer which I may just put in for next month's group shot if only I can showcase it side by side with the requested FP G3 trailer.

Alternity Silver & Red A-01
    Alternity Silver A-02
    Classics UM & OP 2-pack
    FP City Commander
    Universe Comic 2-pack RB vs Dirge
    Henkei C-18, C-19
    Encore #15, #17
    MP-4 Trailer

Special mention to jaydisc, krayt, kelvinchang99, lcz128, kyle, and paulbot - thanks heaps to you guys!
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

Need more TFs! Haven't posted in this thread for awhile. Got these a couple of weeks back. Nothing unusual just the teddy bear from a good friend all the way back in Singapore.

~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

I see your Encore Steeljaw also suffers from mismatching yellow like mine. How's the quality of your ENC Combaticons?

I finally got myself a non-defective Dunerunner yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I see your Encore Steeljaw also suffers from mismatching yellow like mine. How's the quality of your ENC Combaticons?

I finally got myself a non-defective Dunerunner yesterday!
    What was the defects of your previous Dunerunners Gok?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wheel-J View Post

Now that is a good effort in presentation, Jon!

Come on people...take note.