Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2434394041424344

Thread: August Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Come on people...take note.
    Lol! Just a mere product of "indoor boredom" these past gloomy weekends. Really nothing special. But pardon for the blurry pic, don't have any fancy camera so I just went decorating em with fonts and frames - all thanks to photobucket.

And to add on that (I knew I forgot something) I also got these two new TF shirts from target (left) and bigw (right). I like optimus design but the quality of the shirt is meh too thin. Though I was glad that was on sale ($20 after the 20% discount).

Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

August belonged to the Legend class!.. And Countdown! Who has a gun on his knee just to shoot Legends in the face!!!* Awesum!

*cause it's a lose-lose situation when shoulder mounted rockets are used for pesky close combat.

EZ Devastator - Griffin! Big thanks
    Warpath, Wheelie & Cosmos - Zippo! who makes them Big thanks
    Universe Countdown - kelvinchang99! Big thanks
    Aerial Rivals Legends 5 pack - Big W! No thanks , my Skydive has 2 left feet
    Skywarp, Starscream, Dirge & Sunstorm - Ebay! :thanks-but-i-still-dont-like-you-smilie:
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Wheel-J View Post
    Lol! Just a mere product of "indoor boredom" these past gloomy weekends. Really nothing special. But pardon for the blurry pic, don't have any fancy camera so I just went decorating em with fonts and frames - all thanks to photobucket.

And to add on that (I knew I forgot something) I also got these two new TF shirts from target (left) and bigw (right). I like optimus design but the quality of the shirt is meh too thin. Though I was glad that was on sale ($20 after the 20% discount).

Wow! I'm LOVING that Prime shirt, nice! As you said, a shame of the quality (I can tell just from the pic, as I've had similar ones before), but even as a display piece, very nice image indeed =o)

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

Very late, but have been bit busy since last month. Still wanted to show off a few things though...

My August stuff.

The game at the front is the one I got from the Jayjays competition. Now I gotta get a PS3 to play it on...

The two items of interest (to me) are JP PVC 'chase' figures, Mega Zarak (Scorponok) and Black Zarak. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they weren't straight redecos of each other. Black Zarak has about half new moulded limbs and bits. Got them fairly cheaply from the UK too, despite being rarish.

And most of these were bought in August - RPM Minivehicles (all of the different vehicles from wave 1 and 2).
    At the front are the first Movie Autobots. At the back on the left are the first Movie Decepticons. In the middle are the new second Movie Decepticons, and on the right are the new second movie Autobots.

Now to post up my September toys...