Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pimping the ride

yukitora Guest

Default camper van as rodimus!

my partner wants to pimp out a camper van to look like rodimus prime! it's gonna be a while cause i dont even have a CAR!

Whenever I see a parked car with a TF logo I stick a piece of paper on the windscreen wiper where I've written "OzFormers Transformers Collectors Australia www.otca.com.au"
    Last time as I was preparing to do this, the driver returned to his car, so I spoke directly to him. Turns out it's his son's car (the dude did look a bit old to be a TFan) but he said that his son loves Transformers so when I told him about OzFormers he was happy to take details down.

I have _no_ idea if any of those people have signed up or not. Ah well.

I have this on the back of my car:

On the right side and bonnet are Autobot insignia magnets (got one from Kmart another from TRU). Dangling from my rear vision mirror are the Red Rooster ROTF dog tags. The tissue box in the back of my car (yeah yeah, so stereotypically Asian of me - it's what happens when you have a baby on board ) has a hybrid Autobot/Decepticon logo with the words "Transformers More Than Meets The Eye" and "超ロボット生命体トランスフォーマー" (Super Robot Life Transformers) written on it.

...so on Thursday one kid at my school recognised my car (gasp) and stuck this note on it (which is where my current avatar comes from ).

One time on the way to the Parramatta Fair Rampage and I saw another car with an Autobot logo, so I waved Legends Beachcomber out the window and beeped at him. He beeped back.

How do those "3D" ones look?

I've seen them on E-Bay but they never interested me due to the lack of colour and being too obtrusive. Hence why I went with the sticker as I wanted it to stand out but not stand out too much and also be easy to wash over. (Which I should probably do today before the custom paw prints become permanent)

Quote Originally Posted by yukitora View Post
    my partner wants to pimp out a camper van to look like rodimus prime! it's gonna be a while cause i dont even have a CAR!
    that would be very cool, now i wanna get a panel van and do the same thing

oh yes... don't forget my autobot "camstripe" in vehicle mode.

Sweet ride rateeg. Now show pics of camstripe in bot mode

cool

ow plenty of pimps here hehehe. Now if only I own a car... as a matter of fact if only I drive hehehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by shokwave2 View Post
    Sweet ride rateeg. Now show pics of camstripe in bot mode

only in battles, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by rateeg View Post
    only in battles, my friend.
    Well i hope camstripe never crosses the path of x-trailblaster.