Page 146 of 215 FirstFirst ... 126136141142143144145146147148149150151156166 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

I just like to say I'm happy for being called in for casual work.....
    - And was still able to work after finding out the person I was meant to cover wasn't away as he was supposed to!

It has been a long time since I was in a relationship, so I took the plunge and told a colleague at work whom I've been getting to know over the course of 3 weeks that I had feelings towards her and I found out she had the same feelings towards me and was scared to say so in case I rejected her. I also asked her if we could take it slow as I need to re-adjust my lifestyle, and she was incredibly understanding of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    It has been a long time since I was in a relationship, so I took the plunge and told a colleague at work whom I've been getting to know over the course of 3 weeks that I had feelings towards her and I found out she had the same feelings towards me and was scared to say so in case I rejected her. I also asked her if we could take it slow as I need to re-adjust my lifestyle, and she was incredibly understanding of that.
    congrats Kazza, on taking the first step, taking it nice and slow is a great plan, I hope it works out for you.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

good luck mate

Great effort Kazza - that kind of talk is something i would never have done. I just had an incredibly lucky moment when i met my future wife. Been lucky since.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    congrats Kazza, on taking the first step, taking it nice and slow is a great plan, I hope it works out for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    good luck mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Great effort Kazza - that kind of talk is something i would never have done. I just had an incredibly lucky moment when i met my future wife. Been lucky since.
    Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to see where this journey takes the both of us.

Congrats mate, something I hope to experience myself before I'm 50... Best wishes to you both.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Congrats mate, something I hope to experience myself before I'm 50... Best wishes to you both.
    Thanks Hursty Your relatively young and you definitely will find someone suited for you.

Thanks Hursty Your relatively young and you definitely will find someone suited for you.
    Maybe - Just gotta find a proper-sized Hessian sack, some chloroform and a secluded shack in the hills...

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    What are you getting done?
    I'm getting a spiderman villian collage done on my dine, I'll try to post a pic soon

Congrats Kazza!!