Page 15 of 215 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Small things amuse small minds
    While smaller minds watch on

Bag Raiders are playing at GPO in Fortitude Valley next w/e, fark yeeeeee-AHHH

Will def be getting ma dance on for this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo

I need to share this...I have been blessed with a 2004 Holden Barina today, I was on the way from work today when my wife started to phone me on the mobile phone(Transformers theme of course) and like the good man I am i didnt answer it because i was only about 500 metres from home, when I got there, there where 2 cars in the drive way, my wife comes out and starts telling me "this is your new car". One of the couple at our church had decided to bless us with $7500 worth of car and on top of that another $2500 cheque for the cost of the rego and insurance...this is something we have been talking about doing for a while but i didnt think it would happen..All i have to say is God has blessed me big time....

NOW TO PIMP IT OUT WITH TRANSFORMER DECALS

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    I need to share this...I have been blessed with a 2004 Holden Barina today, I was on the way from work today when my wife started to phone me on the mobile phone(Transformers theme of course) and like the good man I am i didnt answer it because i was only about 500 metres from home, when I got there, there where 2 cars in the drive way, my wife comes out and starts telling me "this is your new car". One of the couple at our church had decided to bless us with $7500 worth of car and on top of that another $2500 cheque for the cost of the rego and insurance...this is something we have been talking about doing for a while but i didnt think it would happen..All i have to say is God has blessed me big time....

NOW TO PIMP IT OUT WITH TRANSFORMER DECALS
    Wow! watchaknow, there is a God afterall! congratulations!

yukitora Guest

Primus shares the love! Congrats on your new transformer robot alien car! just remember, if you take his decals off, the car wont start! thats what happened to another ozformer (via facebook!)

Anyone who likes Behemoth, Job For A Cowboy, or Goatwhore, they are all going to be at Utopia Records in Sydney doing a signing this Thursday.

GOATWHORE - 5:30 p.m.
    JOB FOR A COWBOY - 6 p.m.
    BEHEMOTH - 6:30 p.m.

Then I'm going to go see them play the following night woot. Anyone else going to the show?

finished welding in all the rust repair panels in my engine bay today WOOOHOOOO!!!!

GET IN!

I finally have an actual job! Now I can save money because I'll be getting substantial amounts of it!

I just sold 4 of the diecast model cars for $1750!!!

Nice profit of $850