Page 161 of 215 FirstFirst ... 141151156157158159160161162163164165166171181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Thanks Guys. Yeah I think that amp will probably end up in the bin. It's gonna be another busy week at school this week so I might have to wait 'til the following week to go shopping. I'll probably have to pick up a learn-to-play-guitar dvd as well.

Then again, I read Slash's book some 6 months ago & he taught himself how to play & look at him now. There might be some hope for me yet...

Awesome, awesome score, Mr Sheep.
    My first guitar was a crappy classical that i took around everywhere with me. The thing would never stay in tune for more than 3 minutes, but i would play for hours on end.
    Be sure to get the action on it set up too; it'll make playing easier & less stressful on your hands.

Slash is probably one of the best guitarists to learn from if you're beginning. He's a predominanlty pentatonic/blues scale player mixed with some easy chord progressions.

If you're after some playing tips, exercises or G'N'R guitar tabs, let me know, i have a few i can take copies of for you

Currently ranked in the top 10 players out of 8600 players in the ASX Sharemarket game. I don't know a thing about shares, lol

I havent been around much lately but the reason was my wife was coming close to term for her pregnancy.

Today she gave birth to a beautiful baby daughter.

I'm a Dad! Un-freakin-believable!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I havent been around much lately but the reason was my wife was coming close to term for her pregnancy.

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Huge congrats man!

Finally after 6 months of selling extra toys I have put a deposit on a block of land. If I can keep this up I will start building our new house next year

Congrats! It's tough but definitely worth it Hope mum and bub are doing well

Awesome! Well done to you and Mrs Mackness! Being a Dad - nothing like it in the world.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!