Page 171 of 215 FirstFirst ... 151161166167168169170171172173174175176181191 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

My newest little protoform came into the world in the wee hours of the morning, a brother to his 3 older siblings. Mum and bub doing really well, and a largely uneventful birth was a blessing and a relief.

Strangely enough, he was conceived at around the same time as I started my Metrotitan custom, both of them taking about 9 months to complete. Although my wife did most of the scratchbuilding on the baby, I just provided the inspiration...

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    My newest little protoform came into the world in the wee hours of the morning, a brother to his 3 older siblings. Mum and bub doing really well, and a largely uneventful birth was a blessing and a relief.
    Congrats and many blessings to you and your family.

Strangely enough, he was conceived at around the same time as I started my Metrotitan custom, both of them taking about 9 months to complete.
    You could almost say, then, that you had twins. hehe

Strangely enough, he was conceived at around the same time as I started my Metrotitan custom, both of them taking about 9 months to complete. Although my wife did most of the scratchbuilding on the baby, I just provided the inspiration...
    That's fantastic, great news all came out well and everyone was fine through it. Congratulations buddy So, did you call the new little one Titan or Plex ?

Megatran Guest

That's wonderful news M-bot.

Congrats M-bot....

Big congrats M-bot! Fantastic news and great to hear Mum and Bub (and Metro!) are doing well

Congrats M-bot!

Congratulations, M-Bot!

Congratulations. Perhaps you could take a side-by-side photo of the newborn w/ Metrotitan.

Congratulations M-bot!!! Best wishes to mum n bub, enjoy ur little bundle of joy!!!