Page 214 of 215 FirstFirst ... 194204209210211212213214215 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Been busy for a while and haven't really posted on the forum of late but I'm definitely happy to post that my girlfriend is now my fiance
    Congratulations mate. Great news!

Big congrats mate! Hows the nerves?

Best wishes to you and your fiancee!

Been busy for a while and haven't really posted on the forum of late but I'm definitely happy to post that my girlfriend is now my fiance
    Condolences

Congrats! I saw the photos on Facepain, you both look very happy!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Thanks everyone for your kind & funny words

Nerves are good, didn't really hit me until I started the whole "getting on one knee" bit. But besides that, everything was fine, it feels right. She does joke that I can't have my whole collection on display. Depending on the house we buy, she might be right. She does admit though it's very cool. She's a Disney & HP fan herself so it will also come down to what goes on display. In any case, I'm as happy as a dinobot eating cesium salami
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

When a collection gets past a certain size, into the multiple hundreds, or more than a thousand, having a house with enough room for display of the entire collection without taking over the entire living space is not practical or in most cases reasonable. I wish it wasn't the case but I doubt I'll ever have my entire collection on display at the same time.
    Especially if you both have collections.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    When a collection gets past a certain size, into the multiple hundreds, or more than a thousand, having a house with enough room for display of the entire collection without taking over the entire living space is not practical or in most cases reasonable. I wish it wasn't the case but I doubt I'll ever have my entire collection on display at the same time.
    Especially if you both have collections.
    Yeah, it will definitely a select few that go on show once we get our place. Affordability here in Vic is nuts so a huge house is not exactly something we can get at the moment. Still, I'm happy that I'm doing all this with her
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Nerves are good, didn't really hit me until I started the whole "getting on one knee" bit. But besides that, everything was fine, it feels right. She does joke that I can't have my whole collection on display. Depending on the house we buy, she might be right. She does admit though it's very cool. She's a Disney & HP fan herself so it will also come down to what goes on display. In any case, I'm as happy as a dinobot eating cesium salami
    This is actually really cute congrats!
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

For the first time in 3 months its actually raining on our farm!