Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rare Seekers - Thundercracker, Dirge & Thrust

Default Rare Seekers - Thundercracker, Dirge & Thrust

Hey guys,

Trying my luck here to try and complete my collection of Seekers.

After Thundercracker, Dirge and Thrust.

Either in Henkei or Universe Classics ones will do.

I know they're rare and expensive since from research, the Henkei one's were Ganbo exclusives and the Universe ones were Botcon exclusives?

I know they're listed for sale on eBay but most of them are going for drug money!

So if you want to offload any of them, PM me and let me know how much you want for them... non-eBay inflated prices only please!

Thanks in advance

I forgot to mention that they don't have to be MISB or MIB... loose is fine, as long as they're complete with accessories (instructions not necessary)

I pose and display all mine, so being boxed and/or sealed is not important to me.

Thanks again!

had the same wants until now how bout trying bbts.com for it

BBTS shipping is very expensive. Try HobbyLink Japan, http://www.hlj.com/.

This BotCon Thundercracker is mine...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....lenotsupported

Exactly how much were you thinking of spending anyway? Cause when we did a group order months back - it's not like they were cheap to start with! Keep that in mind

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Quote Originally Posted by SentinelPrime View Post
    BBTS shipping is very expensive. Try HobbyLink Japan, http://www.hlj.com/.
    HobbyLink Japan isn't going to be much good for those particular Seeker toys though, since they don't - and never ever will - stock any of them.

Thanks for all your replies guys... I checked out BBTS and they have them in the Henkei range but damn are they expensive!

Once you factor in shipping and everything, I don't think I can justify spending their asking price... probably cheaper to get it on eBay instead of from them.

As for Hobbylink, they don't stock them.

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    Exactly how much were you thinking of spending anyway? Cause when we did a group order months back - it's not like they were cheap to start with! Keep that in mind
    Just out of interest, how much were they all when you guys did a group order?

From the looks of things, it's cheaper to get the Henkei ones as opposed to the Botcon versions.

What is a fair price to pay for the three of them? I've got no idea besides what they're asking for on eBay?

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Second Sniper View Post
    Thanks for all your replies guys... I checked out BBTS and they have them in the Henkei range but damn are they expensive!

Once you factor in shipping and everything, I don't think I can justify spending their asking price... probably cheaper to get it on eBay instead of from them.

As for Hobbylink, they don't stock them.

Just out of interest, how much were they all when you guys did a group order?

From the looks of things, it's cheaper to get the Henkei ones as opposed to the Botcon versions.

What is a fair price to pay for the three of them? I've got no idea besides what they're asking for on eBay?
    you up for a group order? since we're on sydney we can make shipping cost cheaper. cos im still after dirge and thrust what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    you up for a group order? since we're on sydney we can make shipping cost cheaper. cos im still after dirge and thrust what do you think?
    Of course... depends on how much for them both?

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Second Sniper View Post
    Thanks for all your replies guys... I checked out BBTS and they have them in Just out of interest, how much were they all when you guys did a group order?
    Both times, we used a company in Japan named Overdrive who purchased them for us, received them via post, and repackaged and posted them to us, for a fee of US$15 per figure.

For TC and SW, the figures came to about US$58 each. The AUD was nearly on parity back then, and it worked out to AU$61 each.

For Dirge and Thrust, the US price went up to US$61 each, but the AUD was at its lowest, working out to A$95 each.