Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Human Alliance Ratchet??

even thou its only a prototype, and probably wont happen... I still pass.

meh, doesn't really have anything over the voyager. I'll probably just stick with HA skids and mudflap.

There's a theory going around on the TFW2005 thread where that image is from that it was just a proof-of-concept model used to demonstrate the HA gimmick.

Although part of me wonders why they bothered to make new parts (and presumably new molds for them) if it was only a proof-of-concept model.

Does the regular Voyager Ratchet even have room inside for a HA figure?

Give us a Human Alliance Leo figure....j/k. I have no interest in the movie line, so that's pretty much all I gotta say.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon
    There's a theory going around on the TFW2005 thread where that image is from that it was just a proof-of-concept model used to demonstrate the HA gimmick.
    From post #5 of this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    "グレーの部分が新造されたパーツである。このサイズで製品化するということではなく、おくまでヒ ューマン アライアンスのコンセプトを伝えるための試作モデルとなる。"
    This text states that although the grey parts are new, it doesn't mean that the final product will be done in this scale and that it's just a conceptual model.
    kthanks. (-_-)

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Blink90210 View Post
    Give us a Human Alliance Leo figure....j/k.
    Grrr... Actually, I wouldn't mind a Leo figure... so I could pull its arms off, and punch its face for being so POINTLESS!!!!!

Wish they'd issue a Human partners pack - like a 5 pack with only human partners - Sam, Mikaela, et el as I have lost interest in HA coz the bigger ones are not necessarily better engineered than the deluxe, Im just more after the human figures.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]