Thread: G1 Blurr

Cool G1 Blurr

Help, I really want a G1 blurr I got one in the mail today but due to bad handling from Aussie post it broke. Does anyone own a G1 blurr in C8ish condition? Or know where I could find one?

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Help, I really want a G1 blurr I got one in the mail today but due to bad handling from Aussie post it broke. Does anyone own a G1 blurr in C8ish condition? Or know where I could find one?
    What's wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    What's wrong with it?
    Well there are usually 2 arm covers, 1 entirely snapped in shipping! So I want to buy a C8 Blurr. I'm not going to be doing stupid things like gluing and trying to repair it!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Well there are usually 2 arm covers, 1 entirely snapped in shipping! So I want to buy a C8 Blurr. I'm not going to be doing stupid things like gluing and trying to repair it!

Cheers
    Why is fixing your toy stupid? It gives it new life - It would be a waste to discard an almost 25 year old toy just because he has a minor flaw.

Fix it or go for a complete original since you are already after the hard to get shield. Then sell the broken one to someone who might need it or can repair it.
    Last edited by kup; 14th August 2009 at 03:59 PM.

ben, buying another damaged Blurr and swapping the arm out will likely be a whole lot cheaper than buying another complete Blurr. You can, as kup says, pass on the junker, afterwards.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister