Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New iGear Mini MP Optimus

It certainly rips off Takara's engineering piece by piece but I will admit that if this had been a legit figure rather than a KO, I would have gotten it.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I guess I'm missing the point of this, but in my view, it's not scaled down enough from the actual MP Prime to make it a novelty item like the WST range.

Why would anyone buy this that already has a MP Prime
    I totally agree as for one i dont have a MP Prime so having this is is big score for me, may not be as detailed and may not have the diecast parts as MP Prime but all im after is its size cos its does look good with MP grimlock

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I guess I'm missing the point of this, but in my view, it's not scaled down enough from the actual MP Prime to make it a novelty item like the WST range.

Why would anyone buy this that already has a MP Prime
    The idea to make a scaled down copy of MP Prime came as a result of fan dissatisfaction with MP Grimlock being so short and out of scale with MP Prime. There were a lot of complaints and that triggered I-Gear to produce this toy so that it can adequately display with MP Grimlock within generally acceptable scale.

I think it was a sweet idea but I have issues with this from an ethical viewpoint which I have already expressed in other posts (referring to manufacturers not the buyers).

Got mine yesterdayyyyy

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Quote Originally Posted by lcz128 View Post
    Got mine yesterdayyyyy
    excellent still waiting for mine

btw i just spoken to iGear yesterday through face book and they said there will be improvements on the Second Batch of the PP01 series regarding more articulations unfortunate for the 1st batchers cos there will be no upgrade kits *that inlcudes me* the second batch doesn't come with the alternate Prime head but will be having a Megatron alternate heads as well.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...00000959844909

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...00000959844909

where are you guys ordering yours from? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    where are you guys ordering yours from? thanks
    atm the Second batch PP01 is still in production and they only have PP01B and PP01C available for pre order. here is the link

http://shop.igeartoys.com/index.php?...&product_id=52

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    The idea to make a scaled down copy of MP Prime came as a result of fan dissatisfaction with MP Grimlock being so short and out of scale with MP Prime. There were a lot of complaints and that triggered I-Gear to produce this toy so that it can adequately display with MP Grimlock within generally acceptable scale.

I think it was a sweet idea but I have issues with this from an ethical viewpoint which I have already expressed in other posts (referring to manufacturers not the buyers).
    I agree he is tempting due to being a better fit size wise. He'd probably look better standing next to Starscream the Seekers and Binaltech too.

Can people post some good pics up.

I stumbled upon Igear and was horried to see this was 'legitimised'.

Anyways $110 is a pretty big whack.