Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Stores selling Transformers in Japan

Although I'm pretty sure we had another thread for where to look for TF's in Japan. I found a good place today near the Gundam store in Osaka Denden town. The store is across the road diagonaly opposite the Gundam store. On the second floor there is a whole TF aisle. They have TF's from G1, G2 ,Beast Wars, ROTF, Japanese exclusives, American Exclusives, Botcon, Fans Project, Marvel Comics, old TF paraphernalia, second hand TF's even the newest releases like Powercore combiners a bit of everything. Quite pricey though.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    hah no, i didnt mean for me. and im not sure if you'll see any, as from what i know its bought from their online store and needs to be delivered to a japanese address (for example your hotel) the reason why i mentioned it is because i thought you liked revoltech toys as much as i do - and it would be cheaper to get it while you're in japan rather than through ebay at inflated prices.

im actually waiting for all of wave 3 to come out as a friend will be in japan for an exchange program and so will be able to send me all of them cheaper.

i probably should have posted the images in the revoltech thread, but im so lazy :P

but here it is for you -

Ah ok, I hear its the same with the Revolchip stuff you have to get it posted, they say allow a month for delivery so it's a bit of a risk alas, I'd probably leave before it arrives. The only place I've seen those Revoltech types are at the Kaiyodo store. Not sure I will get any though, my favourite Revoltechs are the humanoid ones, be lucky not to go broke on regular Revoltechs and other toys, I've sourced 3 that I wanted so far for less than 2000 yen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Although I'm pretty sure we had another thread for where to look for TF's in Japan. I found a good place today near the Gundam store in Osaka Denden town. The store is across the road diagonaly opposite the Gundam store. On the second floor there is a whole TF aisle. They have TF's from G1, G2 ,Beast Wars, ROTF, Japanese exclusives, American Exclusives, Botcon, Fans Project, Marvel Comics, old TF paraphernalia, second hand TF's even the newest releases like Powercore combiners a bit of everything. Quite pricey though.
    (mental note, save money for den-den town)

(second mental note, dont spend too much money at Akihabara)

(third mental note, buy more mental notes)

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    (mental note, save money for den-den town)

(second mental note, dont spend too much money at Akihabara)

(third mental note, buy more mental notes)
    While last time I went to Japan I found Den Den town had the advantage in terms of discounted items, this time Akihabara had more. Denden town has a better TF store for those hunting specific toys (as far as I know).

But yeah save money for Denden town, I blew a lot today though mostly on other toys.

The best discounts in either place can be found in second hand stores though, Stock is hit and miss but the Japanese are meticulous with these and second hand items are usually sealed and spotless like a mint toy.

Oh I also found a store down and alleyway in Denden town called Astro Zombie i think, it was full of Amercian toys, but including exclusives and web only toys. I found all the Toys R Us Gijoe exclusives as well as the new webstore Ghost busters and He-man toys. To pricey for me but a good resource.

Ah ok, I hear its the same with the Revolchip stuff you have to get it posted, they say allow a month for delivery so it's a bit of a risk alas, I'd probably leave before it arrives. The only place I've seen those Revoltech types are at the Kaiyodo store. Not sure I will get any though, my favourite Revoltechs are the humanoid ones, be lucky not to go broke on regular Revoltechs and other toys, I've sourced 3 that I wanted so far for less than 2000 yen.
    3 for 2000Y? nice.

a month for delivery? thats quite long for something local. but yeah i didnt know that since im not in japan and had google translate 'sort of' tell me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    3 for 2000Y? nice.

a month for delivery? thats quite long for something local. but yeah i didnt know that since im not in japan and had google translate 'sort of' tell me about it.
    Nah not that cheap, still pretty standard prices, but the standard RRP is over 2000, had to pay full price for the berserk EVA 02 though, as it's very popular.

I found a store called monster Toys in Yebisu that sells all western toys. No old stuff though, but some American exclusives though. Its rather popular though most toys seem to sell out fast.

Also I have found even more secondhand stores is Akihabara. All I can say now is do some leg work and you should find them.

we need a map drawn out LZ heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    we need a map drawn out LZ heheheh
    Second that, I'm gonna be living 3 mins from Akihabara in less than a month. Anything to boost hunt efficiency is much appreciated

I found a store called monster Toys in Yebisu that sells all western toys. No old stuff though, but some American exclusives though. Its rather popular though most toys seem to sell out fast.

Also I have found even more secondhand stores is Akihabara. All I can say now is do some leg work and you should find them.
    Have you seen Japanese exclusive toys like Minerva, Raiden or Metalhawk? If you have, what are their local prices?

Additionally any Tf Myclone sets Zed?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]