Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192434 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    I use Mandarake almost weekly. you can trust them

just remember everything is 2nd hand and try to get everything from the same store to save on shipping.

and its worth noting other than some exclusives sentai figuarts are dirt cheap since they don't sell well in Japan. (same for some rider figuarts lately)
    What he said. Mandarake hasn't let me down yet and I don't think it ever will.

Heh, I just started using Mandarake as well. Just wish I had looked into using it a long time ago....

I think I know where I'll be doing a lot of post christmas shopping then.

Ooooohhhh Yeah, check this out!

Booyeah! Ranger keys and a mobirates, for less than ebay prices, hell yeahs!
    Now I have an inkling to search out more

Whhoops! Forgot I had some more in the box. Luckily I didnt chuck it ouut! And check that phone!!

Oh Yeah, Gokaijer Keys, GoRanger keys and Key set 04 with a bunch of red rangers! wa ha ha ha

to bad the legends mobirate was missing sounds. they advertised it as the same sounds as the original with new sounds added but they replaced a heap of sounds

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    to bad the legends mobirate was missing sounds. they advertised it as the same sounds as the original with new sounds added but they replaced a heap of sounds
    Really? this one has enough sound to keep the wife happy. It has the ringing tone and the key tone. Oddly enough it can also wish you a happy new year....

I do like it as it also has the encyclopaedic thing in it. Slap in a key and it'll tell you about that series. Not sure if it says anything about individual rangers. I doubt it though. Only tried it briefly with Akared and even then the batteries were low so it wasn't working all that good either.

Kind of thinking about searching down Silver's cellular as well, but that seems expensive right now. It can wait

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Picked this bloke up at the Parra Fair last weekend, thanks to a very keen eye on Paul Agnew's behalf , for a steal of $25! :

...And miraculously, I found an eBay UK listing for x6 of the clear red domes & x2 little White Rangers!
    So if anyone is in need of a Red Dome I'll have 5 spares as well as 1 spare little White Ranger.
    Hey mate. i may be a little late but i think i need some domes for mine. I'll pm in the next few days if they're still available

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Really? this one has enough sound to keep the wife happy. It has the ringing tone and the key tone. Oddly enough it can also wish you a happy new year....

I do like it as it also has the encyclopaedic thing in it. Slap in a key and it'll tell you about that series. Not sure if it says anything about individual rangers. I doubt it though. Only tried it briefly with Akared and even then the batteries were low so it wasn't working all that good either.

Kind of thinking about searching down Silver's cellular as well, but that seems expensive right now. It can wait
    It says nothing about the individual Rangers and while I have Silver's Cellular, its kinda meh. Doesn't need the keys to access the works and any key works for 'GOLD MODE!'.

I do like that the Legends Mobirates has more holiday greetings (Christmas Eve) but that they took out the SUPER HERO TIME calls in the original. If anyone is interested, I can do translations considering I have all 3 Cellulars.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

I will be selling my Gokai Cellular for cheaper than most places after Christmas. drop us a PM if you are interested

Default We Need Minizord Power, Now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Im_a_weiner View Post
    On another note, you all know all the smaller Zords for samurai have now been released, antonio's small claw Zord and decked scorpion Zord is also available, I picked them up this week after hearing about it on the Australian Power ranger fan club on face book.

On another note check out the reject shop as they are selling official power ranger cycles blue and red the largest ones for $15 each.
    You're bang on. Found a lone small Claw Zord on NYE, though no sign of the Scorpion Zord yet.

As for the cycles, right now I'm looking for both Green and Gold editions, along with the first three mini cycles, none of which I have seen anywhere.