Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Ha ha ha! nice one Paul!

I have seen sme of the little combiney figures that are marked 10th anniversary (It think). They don't look that impressive so far. Hoping to see something with a bit more pizazz rock up soon.

Oh, hey.

Hi.

Maybe wait to see how much the Japanese versions will cost? If they're regular releases, they'll be cheaper. But whatevs.

HenshinReviews Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Haven't seen anything in the CBD, sadly. You might get lucky with some Kamen Rider stuff, but outside of overly expensive figuarts (seriously Figuarts that are like $25 on amiami.com for $110 at Minotaur) you might be out of luck.

I know that I have seen the Gosei Great DX, Timeranger DX and a couple of others at Toy Zone in Boronia, though. Prices for them rangers from about $69 - $150 I think.
    Thanks for the tip, i have never heard of Toy Zone and im interested in seeing the shop, do they have a website or phone number or even pictures of what they sell, again thanks

Talking Legacy Megazord

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Bloody oath dude! -Flaunt those pics when you get him in hand man as I reckon many would love to see 'em.
    Ha ha sure thing Hursticon.
    here you go bro as I got it in the mail the other day.
    The box first.
    front & back

both sides

top and bottom

Inside the box

Megazord

I was afraid this might happen. Be careful when placing his sword in his hands!!!!

the chrome comes off!!! NOT impressed!!!

And since I really never liked him NOT having a neck, I did a little modification on him.

Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quickstrike View Post
    Oh, hey.

Hi.

Maybe wait to see how much the Japanese versions will cost? If they're regular releases, they'll be cheaper. But whatevs.
    The Japanese versions will most likely be Akibaranger tie-ins and thus have extra accessories. Like Red Hawk.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Ha ha sure thing Hursticon.
    here you go bro as I got it in the mail the other day.

*snip*
    Cheers man, it does look quite good indeed as it looks like certain proportions have been adjusted & even a couple of extra points of articulation; the diecast is a nice touch too - Is this set also a slightly smaller scale too compared to the original?

Again, many thanks for sharing the pics dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Cheers man, it does look quite good indeed as it looks like certain proportions have been adjusted & even a couple of extra points of articulation; the diecast is a nice touch too - Is this set also a slightly smaller scale too compared to the original?

Again, many thanks for sharing the pics dude.
    Your most welcome.
    Yes he is smaller in scale to the original.
    Dunno about the extra articulation maybe at the knee joint but other than that it is pretty much the same. The head articulation is my doing.

Glad someone enjoyed the pictures. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    Here you go Tetsuwan...

HA ha ha! Sweet! Thanks man, appreciate it! Hmm, not quite what I was expecting and doesn't really look like the actor, but amusing enough!
    Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Your most welcome.
    Yes he is smaller in scale to the original.
    Dunno about the extra articulation maybe at the knee joint but other than that it is pretty much the same. The head articulation is my doing.

Glad someone enjoyed the pictures. Haha.
    Interesting, it looks pretty good. If I glace at it, I tink its the SRC version. Um, could you snap a shot with a regular TF/figuart something so I could geta sense of scale please?

Wow I can't believe you guys have ranger fans here to! I have most of the series on my hard drive, didn't care much for operation over drive as I thought it was rubbish.
    Can't wait to see the rest of megaforce and see the gokai galleon in action in the American series as that's my favourite series, I'm just waiting on my machalcon to rock up in the mail right now to complete my zord set for the series and then I will be starting on my keys.

I must admit the light speed rescue train carrier zord is the biggest, no other compares in side except serpentera, they stand on par with each other but as a megazord no other comes close.

Going through this thread I noticed that some one said something about a power rangers fan group for Australia, does any one know if that still exists?

I may just kill myself over all the Figuarts that were announced for Akiba season 2. Mind is blown. Tyranno, Ryuu and Dragon Rangers all pre-ordered.

Super Megaforce is shaping up to be really interesting. Been catching up on some older series too. Lost Galaxy starts of pretty boring and takes a good 20-odd episodes to become any good. But when it does, wow.

Dino Thunder is great through and through. SPD was no Dekaranger. Mystic Force may have the most hilarious opening I've ever heard. The latter two I will definitely be putting off my rewatch of.